Home

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

jebbers

Pfft, shows what you know. I'll try anything for the right payment.

Obviously you dont know Ave and the Leg Lamp...

:lol:

I stand corrected.:)

Anyway, is there any chance that through some form of alco-/narco-logic that she might have thought that shaving her head could lead to more press coverage, or did the crotch-lobsters just migrate to her head?

Obviously you dont know Ave and the Leg Lamp...

That was such a one night stand. I mean, I was at the movie theater and a leg lamp just happened to be a raffel prize. I was going to see a Christmas Story, and figured 'Hey, let's Ralfie it up a little.' I really only touched the knee. It was funny to see those old guys giggle about it, too.

After 3 beers and a bong hit any one of you would still do her (Ave excepted, of course).:xp:

make that 5 beers and 10 ounces. shes just f**king gross. she probably did it just to get in the tabloids or something. no one cares about her because shes a fat skank-ass b*tch whore. and K-FED just sucks at everything.

The drunken whore must've confused her head for her pussy.

made me laugh.

Ironic that while she was classy years ago and Christina Aguilera in her 'dirty' phase the tables seem to have turned.

Well the britney fans can hope that this shave symbolizes a drastic change in her appearance.

Oh I still remember seeing "hit me baby one more time" clip for the first time. Times do change.

Really Really Important News Update

Britney Spears shaves head.

Please see our 50 pages of coverage from pages 2 to 52.

Also in the news today, Iraqis and Afgans are still blowing each other up at every opportunity as well as any foreign troops they run across, Israel and Iran are threatening to nuke each other into oblivion, half of Africa is starving and the other half is on fire, our major cities are awash with drugs and crime and we have no idea how to stop it, kittens are being eaten, puppies are being kicked, our countries are being run by a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun, blah blah blah...please see pages 53 to 53 1/2 for details...

I actually don't blame her and Ms. Portman. With all the stalkers and fanboys following you, shaving your head is pretty effective in turning them away.

Yeah but Natalie Portman actually looked good with a shaved head, hair preferred of course, but Britney just looks....disgusterating.

Meh, I don't care that she shaved her head. I do think it's sad people get all worked up about things like this though.

And whoever buys HAIR for 1 million is a complete idiot.

Lol, the news reporter wasn't that bright either. Trying to show a "visual" of the tatoo.

The world has gone MAD!

I signed in to get my email and saw this on the home page

# Also on MSN Today:

Explore Britney's family tree: are you a relation?

Why? Who could possible care?

@Samnmax221: The BBC are still reporting on Britney, this morning it was about how she has just checked into rehab. Mind you, they didn't exactly spend much time on the story.

Archived