Home

Battlefront 3 poll.

Halo_92

Will they...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will they...

• Upgrade a lot, but not entirely most of the game
    • Totally redesign the game with a few things kept
    • Stick with what they know and change very little.
    • Somthing else entirely

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I think in many ways BFI was designed better, but aslo I like the feel of BFII a whole lot better. They should do that, NOT that they will necessarily. But there's always a chance that Free Radical will fix it and make it good. Weren't they the guys that made Need for Madness?

• 3 months later...

i think they should change SOME things like the heros WHO THE HECK would play padme she sucks crap! and Jango. HONESTLY he is awsome an i like him more than boba but i h8 his pistle he has 2 pistles ANYWAY so yea stick with what they have and change very lil :smash:

The game should be totally redesigned, because bf2 sucked. The game was horrible, game play was pretty good, along with some of the new features, but the overall quality was not what i expected from battlefront.

FOOL! BF2 was SO not horrible have u paiided ANY etention? space, jedi, full hero lvl, and tons of OTHER stuff! dude u need to pay more etention to ur game i mean i have like 40 games with a ps2 xbox gamecube 3 DS and 3 computers but not the point! i pay etention to ALL my games so DONT EVER say this game is horrible! onece u compare them u'll see!

I think Battlefront II improved on the original in manys ways: Points and stats, Heroes (fun sometimes), Space levels, Class modifications, control tweaks (front roll anyone?).

It did **** some things up though. Most of the new levels were **** and piss dark. Most of the best levels from B1 weren't there. Gameplay wasn't as polished and the award stuff like the sniper rifle sucked go-nads.

I'd like to see some minor changes but overall I'm happy as long as they keep standards up.

I love both battlefronts, but I kind of liked the first one better. I play Battlefront II more on xbox live. I liked the sprinting idea, the heroes are nice but seemed really unbalanced. The rocket troopers are too strong in my opnion, on xbox live everyone seems to use that and plant mines everywhere. The Dark and Jet troopers seemed a little unfair to the Droidekas and Wookies. My favorite team is the CIS, but I want the Battle Droid to be the main "grunt", and the super battle droid to be a special class.

• 2 weeks later...
i think they should change SOME things like the heros WHO THE HECK would play padme she sucks crap! and Jango. HONESTLY he is awsome an i like him more than boba but i h8 his pistle he has 2 pistles ANYWAY so yea stick with what they have and change very lil :smash:

u can't play as padme without modding it, they should make heroes not suck like more realistic lightsaber fighting so its not just swinging until 1 dies, make it realistic like some of the other games.

1. This isnt the supa thread, stop posting ideas here

2. Heroes are already way to powerful and play way to large of a role in a game that their not even supposed to be in. The last thing we need is for heroes to be more powerful, they're annoying enough to the people who play the game right at their current strength.

• 2 weeks later...

It definitely should be better graphics. Better online play. Meaning when I hit the target on my screen... I hit the target online too. But besides that.. I would basically enhance the modes the game already has.. Space, Heroes and Conquest. Space and Heroes were added in for SWBF2. Those modes weren't in SWBF1. I think they should put more thought into those modes so it isn't so buggy. As it stands.. I like the format of the game. For PC anyway.

Archived