Home

why

Zygomaticus

Guest Luke Skywalker

The technolody at the time didn't exist to make those sumbarines and gungun cities so he made 4,5,6 because he could do them all with models.:)

Guest Luke Skywalker

theres 9 but anyways not in that sense he just new he couldnt do 1,2,o2 3 so he decided to start with 4 and it just went from there.

Guest Luke Skywalker

uhh theres nine all right Ive just got to think of 789, I think ones called the republic ones called the empire (no thats no 3 isnt it?) Can I get some help here?

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by mijtechboy

Mr. Lucas announced that he WILL NOT be doing numbers 7, 8, and 9, but will only be doing the prequel trilogy. Whether or not some other director will do it remains to be seen, but I don't think it'd be the same.

Yah its too bad I guess he decided he was big enough of a millionaire.:p

Guest Luke Skywalker

Well, he is getting kinda old ;) By the time he finishes the prequels he'll be coming down the hill. hehe :D No offense, oh flanneled one!

Lol:p ahh well hes still a goo director

Guest Luke Skywalker

Best there is!

that could be debatable because thres alot of very good directors out there, so ill just say hes one of the best.

Guest Tie Guy

It is because he wrote 4, 5, and 6 first, then went and wrote the background on them (1, 2, and 3) After that he wrote the sequel trilogy (7, 8, and 9)

Guest Luke Skywalker

Makes sense Tie Guy. Oh and Rhett I can't quite tell if your being sarcastic so Im going to assume that you are.:p

• 2 weeks later...

Episodes 4-6 were 1-3 originally, you can see it in original scripts from the movie.

Then he changed it before the release of The Empire Strikes Back.

Episodes 7-9 are not written, and won't be filmed. Technically, Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising and The Last Command are Episodes 7-9

Guest Rogue15

hehe, i raided the library on wednesday, i took all their paperback star wars books that weren't shadows of the empire. I started on Ambush at Corellia.

I found these tho:

Ambush at Corellia

Assault on Selonia

Planet of Twilight

The Crystal Star

Shield of Lies

Heirs of the Force (young jedi knights series, i think they're ok, i can read it in 1 day tho)

The Empire Strikes Back

I'm sick of reading them in order, cause i can't EVER find the next book in the series, it sucks soooo much.

I'm STILL looking for the book after Wraith Squadron, i can find every book after that tho...

Shield of Lies is book 2...of the black fleet crisis series, couldn't find book 1, but who cares.

Stop for a minute and think about the plot line for Episode 1, I know that if there was no episode IV, V & VI there is no way I would have gone to see a film about trade disputes and boy racer, it's only a decent film because we can already identify with the characters.

I reckon Lucas knew this too, which is why we started at IV in the thick of the action :D

Archived