Home

Villains of a War

Cylia leapt up, blade ignited and immediately began lightsaber combat with Valin, not waiting for him to get ready. She also threw her hand out forward and using the Force, activated the autopilot mechanism to bring the ship back to stability. Their blades clashed several times, her finesse with the blade was quite impeccable, using a style that the young Jedi was not familiar with. In a sweeping move, she locked blades with him, hooked her foot on his leg and lifted it off the ground, then moved her arm behind his neck and quickly drove him to the floor. She placed one foot on his back and the blade to his neck. The other soldiers onboard the shuttle scrambled out of the quarters and pointed their blasters at the Jedi. One confiscated his now deactivated lightsaber, and another brushed past Cylia to take control of the shuttle once more, moving the dead pilot's body away.

"You chose the hard way, I see," she said at last, and nodded at one of the guards. They secured his hands in Force-repellant cuffs, standard use for kidnapping Force Sensitives, hauled him to his feet, and pushed him into a room of confinement.

Cylia brushed her hair out of her face and stepped into the cockpit. "Hopefully we'll have no more interruptions..." she muttered.

----------

Seraxis trained with Katherine, her blade spinning expertly around his, the young man having difficult keeping up with the far more experienced female duelist.

"I can definitely tell you learned from Strider," he commented, blocking another one of her strikes barely.

"Training under him is an experience not easily forgotten," Katherine commented back, making another series of swift blows that almost, to Seraxis, seemed to have come from every possible front angle.

"Yes, he's very good, but I think I finally found a flaw in your adaptation of his technique," he declared with a grin.

"Really? I'd like you to prove it," Katherine said tauntingly.

He did, he found a crucial flaw in her movements. He was easily able to bat her blade aside during one of her swings, stepped to the side while Katherine spun to counter, and moved his blade forward, ending it up at her neck.

"Gotcha," he said confidently.

Katherine raised her eyebrow at him suggestively, then lowered her eyes down and smirked. Seraxis frowned for a moment, feeling a strange heat below him. He looked down and found her blade just between his legs, just as easily ready to cut him in half as he was to cut off her head.

"Okay..it's a draw," he said conclusively. He knew she was still a far better lightsaber combatant than he, but he'd also taught her very many things about Force usage that she'd never have imagined possible.

"You need more practice," she said with a laugh, and Seraxis nodded, retreating to the other side of the room and getting ready again.

"Again?" he offered.

And the two began to intertwine in the dueling dance once again.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((You didn't even give me a chance to defend. but, whatever I guess))

Grinned slightly and quietly snug in position watch Cylia before attempting to break the cuffs and when noticing he couldn't once again began to wander the ship with the cuffs attached being watched at all times by the soldiers. Valin took a seat next to Cylia and looked out the cockpit window watching the Stars Pass.

"Your lucky that wasn't you Cylia. But, I wanted to give you a chance to prove your worth. You did that well, I must say" Valin grinned as he leaned back in a sitting position attempting to get comfortable in his position.

"You know I could have easily knocked you out when you were caught off guard. I chose not to. Remember that Cylia." Mumbled Valin before closing his eyes and entering a stage of deep meditation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Give it up Yevel!" A voice yelled through the plains of Dantooine as a Rodian shoots up from over a hill sprinting for an estate in the nearby plains as the sounds of a jetpack glare behind him.

A man dressed in light green battle armor, he helmet being a cut smooth at the top and sliding down the edges in zig-zag formation all the way to his light green battle armor which lay smoothly on his chest a snug fit. The Man began toward Yevel approaching either side of him before, beginning to blast him with his rifle but the Rodian proved resistant.

"Get out of here ya damn bounty hunter!" Yelled Yevel before turning around and tossing a Frag Gernade at the man, but the man lifted his hand up and brought it down deflecting the gernade back at Yevel and blowing up the sorrounding feild around Yevel and his legs along with it.

Yevel gripped onto the dirt and began to slowly pull his way toward the estate still looking to get to safety but, the man stopped infront of Yevel's path and Yevel slowly looked up and the Bounty Hunter lowered his blaster down to Yevel's forehead.

"Yevel... Wanted..." The Bounty Hunter pulled the trigger and splattered Yevel's brains behind onto the plains of Dantooine as a grin spread across his face.

"Dead." The Bounty Hunter grinned and turned around before slowly walking back, toward the port.

The Bounty Hunter stopped at the hill in which he chased Yevel and looked back to Yevel's body that was laying lifeless on the ground and rose his helmet off revealing himself to be a Abyssin, although he was shy about it and liked people to think he was human for he spoke perfect Galatic Basic.

"Complementries of Eryn Vazyl." Mumbled Eryn before turning his back and beginning back toward Dantoonie port.

((Well, the object really is to get you to Tepe :p On any normal occasion, I would have, but I wasn't expecting you to have made the move you did made :p))

Cylia smirked. "You underestimate me. I was watching your movements the entire time. I could have easily stopped you while you cut the door open. I chose not to. Either way, we are both at an impasse here, so I suggest the best course of action would be to stifle this argument and you can wait until your audience with Tepe to find out your fate. Lucky for you, he's quite benevolent at times, you may get to walk away unharmed and leave freely if he makes you an offer that you refuse," she said, turning away at last.

"And who are you to think, I want to see Lord Tepe? I hope he won't let me leave freely. He should be intresting. Unlike people like you who hide behind their soldiers." Mumbled Valin as he opened his eyes breaking his meditation and kneeling forward before flexing his muscles and attempting to break the cuffs again.

"Where is my lightsaber?" Asked Valin as he quickly looked around before spotting the soldier who confiscated his lightsaber and rose to his feet looking at him with a cold glare and shaking his head.

Valin let a loud sigh escape his lips before falling backwards onto the seat angerly and looking up to Cylia being annoyed how he was being held here against his will. He began to wander to the back of the ship again where many soldiers stood and he stood in the middle of the room glancing around at the soldiers grinning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yevel has met... a most unfortanate fate." Mumbled Eryn as he approached the Hutt sitting in the corner who glanced to Eryn for a moment, before erupting into a laugh and holding its stomache with its stubby arms.

The Hutt nodded to its associate droid as the droid tossed a brown sack Eryn's way and he caught it before shifting it into his pocket and nodding his head patting his blaster and turning walking out of the Estate on the opposite side and coming out to a B-Wing landed in the middle of a field.

"Home sweet home." Mumbled Eryn before climbing into his ship and taking his helmet off to have the tinted glass cover the cockpit and him listening to his recordings for awhile for his next bounty.

Valin looked around the room of soldiers before coming up to one and cocking his head to the side only to knee him in the stomache forcing him to drop his blaster, Valin turning around catching the blaster in his cuffed hands and blasting the coil holding the cuffs together apart. Valin was still not able to use the force for the cuffs were still working, but was able to move his hands.

"Here you go." Valin said dropping the Blaster in the soldiers hands he had kicked before grinning and slipping his lightsaber through his hoop being able to pilfer it off of the soldier without him noticing.

Valin went back to the seat and sat down this time folding his arms and leaning his head back watching as they approached the port of the planet and a grin spread across his face.

One of the Dominion Guards came in to see the end of the ruckus. Rarely the Guards spoke, but this was one of those times.

"Right. I've had enought of you" he said and took out his rifle. The last thing the jedi saw before blacking out would be the stock of the rifle hitting him several times, possibly even causing a concussion. The Guard searched the Jedi, took the lightsaber and any other weaponry he might use and then dragged him to one of the sleeping quarters with the other Guard. They threw him on the bare floor, left and locked the door behind themselves. The other Guard looked at the lightsaber, frowned and took an attention next to the door. They had just relieved Cylia from her duties as the guard of the Jedi.

When they finally landed, they opened the door again and smashed the Jedi again with the stocks before dragging him out and off the ship. They had landed just next to the Palace. A group of four guards came in at this point, two dragging the jedi while two staying way behind, ready to shoot him if necessary. They dragged him throught the Palace and straight into a heavily guarded waiting room.

The Dominion Guards looked at Cylia as the Jedi was dragged away.

"We'll report everything to Lord Tepe if you don't wish to come inside and do it personally. Here's the Jedi's lightsaber" the other Guard said and gave her the lightsaber they had taken from Valin.

------

Emukiel flashed a smile to Strider, taking his robes off and dropping them on the cold ground. He stepped forwards, placing his lightsaber against his and pushing slightly. He tested the man's nerves, grip and strenght. After a moment of silence, the man gave a warm laughter and attacked. His form of lightsaber handling was very unique in it's own, having defeated several Sith before. But this was no Sith he was fighting. The tail grew long on the lightsaber as he speeded up his moves, lashing at Strider seemingly carelessly. His attacks were easy to block if you kept with him, but he hand't shown his true colours yet. He backflipped away from Strider, looking at him with a smile.

"A little warmup so we can begin" he said and rushed into the fight this time seriously- The tail grew once again long as he entered the duel and continued to harrass the Hunter with constant attacks and attempts to breach throught his defence.

------

Lord Tepe rose up and took a breath in. The war came to him again. He sat on his throne and called in the Colonel as well as a messenger.

"Tell Lady Charna I will be waiting for her"

"Yes, my lord. Oh, and there is a Jedi prisoner waiting for you"

"Tell the guards to wait. I must speak with my apprentices first. Is Kaoin even near to arriving?"

"No idea, my lord. There has been no message from Lorrd or Kaoin"

"Fine... Send him a message to hurry up with it"

The messenger left an Tepe sighed. He needed some motivation to continue this war. Emukiel was trying to catch Strider, most of his fleets were in bad condition yet needed to defend the systems they were assigned to, his apprentices were becoming more and more like Generals and Cylia was still a trouble spot for him. What should he do with her?

Evyn's eye shot open to a loud beeping noise and he slammed his fist on a large button on the board of controls and a screen popped up with a man standing there shrouded in a dark hood. Evyn cocked his head for a minute, before reading the little information it gave.

Name: Tepe

Planet: Unknown

Wanted: Dead

Eryn sighed and rolled his eyes at the little information thinking it wasn't worth his time before reading the credits offer. 20,000,000 Credits. Eryn's jaw dropped for a minute, before a wide spread grin spread over his face and he grabbed onto his helmet next to him and slipped it on before switching all power to thrusters and leaving the planet of Dantooine in search of this "Tepe"

"Inform my master that there was an attempted terrorist attack on my flagship. It is currently being searched thoroughly by my bodyguards, and should be underway within the next 10 minutes." Kaoin pressed a button and the holo shut off.

Kaoin slammed his fist into a bulkhead of the FCC, creating a dent. "Dammit all! Captain, get me a gunship, and prepare the Bloodied Spirit for immediate hyperspace jump to Thule." said Kaoin, his eyes burning with rage. He was getting sick and tired of Darth Tepe ordering him around like his little dog. He wanted to end it soon, but now, unfortunately, was not the time.

((Hey guys, offtopic and out of character, what do you guys think of my new sig? :D Anyway, keep up the rp guys, this is the most alive its been in forever!))

Cylia nodded and took the Jedi's lightsaber. "I'll report it myself, thank you." She said, and quietly waited with the guards until Tepe admitted their entrance.

---------

Strider was not even in the least bit alarmed at Emukiel's unique fighting style. However, though Emukiel was very experienced, the Sith Hunter was a duelist quite unlike anything Emukiel had ever seen. His lightsaber pulled no fancy tricks, all of his moves were simply very swift, his body would twist in turn in odd ways that seemed almost skeletally impossible without the right balance to dodge swings or give him a better opening to block or parry. When he attacked, his swings were strong and fast, most of the time all Emukiel truly saw was the dark blur of Vincent's body and the blue blur of Vincent's blade.

Vincent finally spun away and brought his blade to an offensive appearing stance, smirking at Emukiel. "Grandmaster you are far too old to fight such a young opponent," he taunted. "You should save your strength, you need it to walk!" With that, in a quick dash he moved forward, his blue blade went to the offensive, striking at Emukiel quickly in a flashing blue blur, putting Emukiel on the defensive to give him a taste of the Sith Hunter's powerful technique.

"I ask you once nicely... give me my saber back" Mumbled Valin before rising up and starting toward Cylia folding his arms behind his back and watching her.

Valin stood in the middle of the ship breathing heavily fiddling with the cuffs for a moment before eventually being able to deactivate them and the energy around them going pitch black. Valin let a grin spread across his face and held his hand out wanting Cylia to hand his lightsaber back to him.

((You're not on the ship anymore))

One of the guards in the room came from behind and cracked the Jedi's head again with the stock of his rifle

"You ain't getting nothing back before Lord Tepe orders so" he said and noted for a couple of other guards come around. They dragged the man up, put a new set of cuffs on him and pushed him back down.

"And don't even try to stand up. I'll enjoy shooting you in the back any time"

------

Emukiel gave another lighted laught as he blocked the attacks quite swiftly.

"Youth has nothing to do with lightsaber combat. All you need is the force" he said before stepping back and gripping Strider's blade with his hand, holding onto it There was no burning on his hand, yet the hand was wrapped around the lightsaber. Emukiel's own lightsaber was pointing down in a Makashi starting position.

"You see, young Strider. Experience is good, but knowledge is better. Knowledge of the Force is even better" the Weequay said before letting the lightsaber go and stepping further back, his lightsaber still ready by his side.

"I have gotten what I wanted from you physically. Now I want you to tell me something. Why have you tangled yourself in ths war? You are Sith Hunters, but is it truly worth it?" he asked and stared Strider while getting mentally ready to defend himself against practically anything the Hunter could attack with

Strider's blade deignited. He expected no further strikes from Emukiel, and even if he had, the one thing Emukiel didn't know was his mastery of close quarters combat as well as quite innovative uses of the Force.

"I assume you mean why myself personally. I have many reasons. As for its worth, so long as I'm still breathing, the cause is still worth something to me," Strider replied vaguely. He knew this was not the answer Emukiel would want, but Strider was trying to buy time for him to create his escape from this confrontation.

Emukiel shook his head, deactivating his lightsaber and looking to the busy street. It would only be a matter of time when the Jedi would barge in. He didn't want to be around for that more than Strider did, so he walked clamly to his robes and drew them on in one single motion.

"The Galactic Alliance has been fighting since it was the Rebel Alliance. Nothing else has changed than that they have allied their warmongering with the Empire's. The Sith Dominion is just like any nation. The only thing wrong with the picture is that the people are happy while the leaders are Sith. Are you willing to subject the people under Dominion rule to the chaos that the Galactic Alliance has proven itself to be. Even Skywalker has allied his jedi with the Dominion. Think about it... You can find me on Ziost if you wish to speak or duel with me again. And remember I was not sent..." he said before drawing his hood on and leaving for the street. Befoe he could reach it, however, he turned around and looked at him with a smile.

"It was nice to see you again, young Flamehart"

Only a few moments later, Charna entered Tepe's throne room and knelt to bow before him. "My Lord, forgive me if I speak out of turn," she said gently, "but you are weary of the war. The fleets are falling into disrepair from the Republic's constant battering. Kaoin is growing increasingly more disrespectful and rebellious... and we agree it may not be long before he decides it's time to overthrow you."

As Tepe looked ready to speak, Charna held up a hand to stop him. "Please let me finish." She closed her eyes and reached out with the Force. "You regret having Kaoin and myself as deeply involved in fighting the war as we are. And Cylia is a thorn in your side, worming her way deeper."

She shook her head, falling silent for a moment. When she opened her eyes, she offered a faint smile to Tepe. "But know this, my Lord. Troubles will arise, but they will also depart. Whether they depart through death or through other means, they still depart."

Her smile faded as she looked up at him earnestly. "This galaxy is in a tremendous volume of unrest. But ripples are beginning, ripples which will restore the peace. I can feel it."

Bowing again, she finished, "However, it was not I who called to meet with you. You desired to see me and I have come."

Dropping to one knee, she said softly, "What do you desire of me, Master?"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"You wield the Force as an extension of yourself," Reibe observed thoughtfully, angling her head as she stared at Jahara. "And yet the moment you take up a lightsaber, your entire attitude changes. You use it gracefully, but... in such a... clumsy way."

"Graceful in a clumsy way..." Jahara frowned. "Reibe, you're not making sense again."

Reibe chuckled. "You treat the lightsaber as if it is a tool in your hand, not an extension of your arm. That is why you never defeat me. My lightsaber becomes merely another part of my body."

"I said I wanted you to train me in wielding the Force," Jahara said with a slight frown, hands on her hips. Reibe mimicked the pose.

"I can't," she replied bluntly. "By instinct you wield the Force more intimately than I'll ever be able to. For that, you must either train yourself... or find another master."

Jahara nodded and retrieved her lightsaber from where it had clattered to the floor nearly half an hour ago. Since then, Reibe had been observing Jahara's talents with manipulating objects in the room with the Force.

But for now, they returned to sparring...

Tepe frowned and looked at Charna.

"You need to stop using that on me. My feelings are none of your business. You should know that by now" he said and let out a groan.

"You are not my oracle. I know exactly what is going on. That is why I want to end this war. I don't need any more responsibility over the Galaxy. If the Galactic alliance starts to crumble, we'll need to either let go of planets or increase funding for the military. But that is not why you have been summoned. We still need Kaoin before we can start" he said and looked over at the door where the Grand Admiral and Grand General stood quietly, waiting to be called in. Tepe nodded to them and the two officers walked in, bowing as they reached the desk. The Sith Lord pressed a single button and four chairs were lowered from the roof.

"Take a seat. Colonel, please call Cylia in. And tell the guards to escort the prisoner to the dungeon" he said and the Colonel nodded, contacting the Dominion Guards who informed Cylia of Tepe's wish to see her as well as to gang up on the jedi so they could drag him into a hidden dungeon below the palace after a few hits with the stock of their rifles to make him pass out. The Lord raised up a small holopad that showed some of the problems he was facing currently. They included the bad shape of their fleets, the situation with the Galactic Alliance as well as the Sith Hunters that had been hiding for a while now. They would get to each point sooner or later. They would start with Cylia while waiting for Kaoin to arrive, even if he would be quite late. Tepe grew tired of his attitude. He knew quite well that by giving the order to the Colonel, Kaoin's guards would take care of him, yet he had no reason for it yet. He was a good General, even if he was a rutheless one towards the civilian population

Valin quickly shakes his head at Cylia and glances around the room before, closing his eyes and folding his arms. The Soldiers began to sorround him as his eyes shot open and he glanced back and fourth.

"No need for hostilies. I will go quietly. But, this is getting rather annoying." Valin mumbled before wandering around the room and pointing to Cylia.

"Take me to wherever my holding cell will be." Valin said before taking a step toward her a raising an eyebrow to her, and cocked his head wanting her to hurry up and take him so, he wouldn't have to deal with the ignorance for much longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eryn spotted a Dominion Ship and jaw dropped as he put two and two together of the Dark Lord Tepe being the same as the bounty. That was the reason of bounty being so high. A grin spread across Eryn's face, for he knew exactly where the find Tepe but, needed to be perpared.

Eryn landed his ship on the outscirts of a small city on Cornellia and stepped up to a small site where a group of Rodians were sitting playing a game of Pazzak before spotting Eryn and quickly rising to their feet and bowing their head as a grin spread across Eryn's face.

"Give me everything you have to stop a Sith. No questions" Said Eryn as he rubbed his hands together grinning.

"But..." Said one of the rodians but, was cut off.

"NOW!" Yelled Eryn as the Rodians scurried inside their house, and brought containers of poision gas, a neural disruptor, and force-detaining cuffs.

Eryn sighed at the lack of supplies but, it would have to do. Eryn nodded his head and turned and made his way back to his ships. Eryn slowly loaded the materials into the back of the ship, before leaning against it looking at the city on the bottom of the hill, and patientley waiting for a Dominion ship to land.

"About time you showed up. You would think the line 'as soon as possible' coming from me would be taken as 'now', but you're already late, so no need to scold you of it. I'll just tell you that your rebellious attitude will not be tolerated for long if you keep this up" Tepe said, pressing a button and lowering another seat for Kaoin.

"We can save Cylia's report of the jedi for last. To be straight with you, I wish to end this war as soon as possible. This war is leading us nowhere. They take a planet, we take it back. We take a planet, they take it back. Our fleets need repairing, our machinery are starting to get worn out, the amount of civilian populace willing to join our armies is getting lower and our funds cannot handle the constant rebuilding effort. The Galactic Alliance will not listen to us unless the Jedi are in on it too, which they won't be. What can we do to end this war swiftly without killing their Jedi and political leaders?" Tepe said and sat back on his chair. The Colonel removed his helmet and looked at the people that had gathered there quietly, waiting for any contributions.

Slowly awakens from his slumber and rises to his hands and knees looking around dazed. Valin grinned slightly, and shrugged his shoulders before rising to the corner and pointing to the soldier for a moment, before shaking his head and slumping to a sitting position.

"I have a message for Tepe. Tell him that if he wants to talk to me, he can come down here and talk to me. I'm sick of being pulled around, and frankly I'm tired." Valin said, as the Soldier turned around and looked at Valin shocked.

"Lord Tepe doesn't have to listen to yo..." The soldier attempted but, Valin cut him off.

"Then he can't see me. I suppose you could try and take me by force, but that would just prove my theory of Tepe and Cylia hiding behind their soldiers. Get to it." Mumbled Valin as the soldier sighed loudly before mumbling something under his breath and pointing to another soldier to watch the cage.

Valin folded his legs into an indian sit position an closed his eyes meditating on the recient events, Lord Tepe and Cylia had taken him here for no reason, and frankly anything they say to him won't mean much, for he was tired, angry, and annoyed at the moment.

Cylia finally entered, bowing and apologizing for the delay.

"The Jedi is in containment. He was rather rude, I must say, and was quite resisting of this audience with you my Lord. Also..." she trailed off, pulling out the report from the inside of her robes and handing it to a guard, who passed it on to Tepe.

"He caused some trouble on the shuttle on the way here. I realize you may see it as an underestimation on my part, and I apologize for the casualities and will take full responsibility, but he has been apprehended for your inquiry, My lord," Cylia concluded.

--------

Strider sighed as he gathered his things as well, he watched Emukiel walk out, then finally said something before he left.

"How do you convince yourself that the thing you've spent your entire life hunting could ultimately be the source of greater good? I see the success the Dominion holds over its citizens, and it's one that I've had a hard time understanding these past years, but everything in my gut tells me there's something amiss here, that something isn't quite right. Peace only lasts so long, and I don't want to be the one to mistake to place our loyalty where it will, in the end, be misplaced," Strider said calmly, looking at the old Grandmaster for an answer.

((Nuke, why do you think there are guards everywhere? Don't you think that it would be much more effective if the prisoners were all alone in a dark dungeon? But leave that in nonetheless))

"Indeed. The thing amiss here is that there has been no peace. The Jedi of Coruscant along with first the New Republic and now the Galactic Alliance bring war to innocent planets. The citizens of the Dominion had a good time for a while between the time when the Republic backed down and the Galactic Alliance was formed. Since then ther has beennothing but burning wreckages coming throught the atmosphere, drafts, house searches, jedi hunts across towns and worst of all instability. If you truly want to know how the war is going, go to Ossus. A major part of our fleets and armies has been defending the Jedi Praxeum. You would think we would've pulled back after 16 battles over the planet, but no. We still try and repair our fleets between the Galactic Alliance attacks so we can push back yet another attempted invasion of Ossus. You see? That is what is amiss here. The Sith protect the Jedi for no gain. Even Skywalker and Katarn can vouch for that" Emukiel said as he turned to look at Strider. The Weequay smiled lightly and shook his head at the Hunter.

"After millenias of the same, it is hard to adjust to the new, yet when you do, your mind becomes much more clearer than it ever was. Remove your prejudice and think about it" he said before finally walking out to the street and heading for his speeder. He had planet the seed, now it would be left to grow. He trusted his instincts enought to know he would be contacted again at some point.

------

Tepe nodded to Cylia to take a seat, taking the report and glancing at it swiftly.

"Hmm... I'll have to ask some questions from him later, but now for something completely different... The briefing. Grand Admiral, would you start please?" Tepe said and looked at the Grand Admiral who rose up and bowed. A mechno-chair modified to containg a large holoprojector appeared and walked to the middle of them, launching a small map of the Dominion areas. The Grand Admiral sighed a lot during his briefing. They were losing men and equipment on the sieges of the original Imperial Remnant sectors, they were at a standstill at the Southern end, The Hutts were still in control of their space and thus far they had taken most planets at the edge of the galaxy at least on the Dominion half of it. The Grand Admiral looked at the Apprentices, Cylia and Tepe before sitting down. It had been a very long briefing. Over an hour the Grand Admiral had talked, then the Grand General stepped up and gave an equally long speech.

"The situation grows worse day by day. We can't churn out more and more equipment. We need to reach a peace with the Galactic Alliance before they break throughtour defences and find themelves able to march over our troops. Kaoin, your armies are still pretty strong. We'll need you at Wayland when we assault it. For now, move your fleets to Taris and prepare them to take the planet if peace is not resolved. Charna, go to speak with the Hutts. I trust that their immunity to force will prove quite useless againt your skills.Grand Admiral, Grand General, prepare a strategy on how to repair the entire fleet we have in a stepped system. Cylia stay and tell me more of our guest. The rest of you are dismissed. Leave if you wish" he said and stood up, walking to the other side of the table and leaning on it while watching the woman curiously

Cylia nodded and waited until the rest left for her to continue her brief to Tepe over the Jedi.

"He's very volatile. He holds many surprises. He seems rather uninterested in anything the Dominion has to say, however, so I will have to leave that to you," she said.

-----------

Strider sighed, and pulled his cloak tighter around himself. Before he could start to leave, however, the one thing he'd been dreading to run into had caught up with him just after Emukiel left. Jedi of the Galactic Alliance.

"Strider Flamehart, we'd thought you'd left the galaxy to deal with it's share of hell. What a surprise we find that the strong Force signature was you and not one of Tepe's stronger men," one of them said.

"Is it because you're stupid?" Strider said bluntly.

"Save your taunts, Flamehart. Come with us if you want to live, in the name of the Jedi Council we are taking you prisoner!" he ordered.

Strider's blue blade ignited once more. There was a pause as the three Jedi who faced him ignited theirs. Strider gave a simple response.

"I'd like to see you try."

The fight was brief. Strider's blur of a blue blade moved faster than the Jedi could blink, and before they knew it, they found the emitters of their lightsaber hilts severed and clatter to the floor. A strong Force waved knocked them off their feet and into the walls or onto the ground. None of them were wounded, but all effectively disarmed.

"Good day to you," Strider said calmly, and walked out before any of them could recover to stop him.

He moved quickly, making his way back to his hidden docking station. He boarded his ship and lifted off, exiting the atmosphere and entering known space. He hid his signature as he left the planet, making it impossible once again for anyone to track him. He punched him some hyperspace coordinates and leapt to Lightspeed, heading back to the dock.

In mid hyperspace, he sent a communication to Seraxis.

"I'm on my way back. Tell the others," he said shortly.

"Will do." And the communication ended. Strider began tossing ideas around inside his head now, debating on his future, and the possible future of the Sith Hunters.

"Hmm... You did well. I can sence his energy, but it is not of a jedi. It has anger, fear, hatred... He may just be an interesting experiment. But now back to the discussion I tried to start on the Phasma. What do you want of your future? You are free to leave the service of the Sith Dominion if you so wish and whenever yo so wish. I'm at a loss of what to do with you. Ever since I took you with me on Ruun, you have proven yourself useful, but your objectives have stayed a mystery. What do you want in return for your services?" Tepe said and looked at her, falling silent again. The mechno-chair clanked itself off into it's storing place and that was about the only thing still making noises in the throne room. The Colonel and left with the rest and closed the door after making sure nobody else had stayed behind

Cylia sighed. In all honesty, she didn't know the specifics of what she wanted. She wanted power at first, to be able to defeat Strider. For some reason she harbored a jealous hate for him, mostly for giving up too soon on her, but cared not for his life anymore. Then there was just her desire to find a place to fit in in the Galaxy. She felt more at home in the Dominion than as a wanderer. It was almost as if she just wanted something to do. Tepe could read the confusion on her face as she searched for an answer.

"To be honest, my Lord, I'm not quite sure what I want," she said at last, looking up at him with lost eyes.

Archived