Home

Hey everyone! Cutscenes.

Battle Bunny

My copy of Jedi Knight is quite and old one, and for some reason (my friend got it for me somehow, I dread to think how) only the cutscenes of the first 8-9 missions are on it. The rest cannot be viewed. So would anyone be kind enough to send me the cutscenes from after level 8? (YOINK!) Thank you in advance.

Huh? How could all of the install stuff be on one CD. It would ask you for the second. Unless you using a pirated version and it was corrupt. BTW, the files would gather up to be over 50 MBS. And how do you expect to get them in JA?

Yes, it's quite odd... You might want to get yourself a original copy of the game, because normally the installation asks for both CDs, not just one of them.

Yes, it's quite odd... You might want to get yourself a original copy of the game, because normally the installation asks for both CDs, not just one of them.

it doesnt ask for both CD's at all im not sure where your getting that the only purpose of the 2nd CD is for music and cutscenens which play off the CD and not off the hard drive

Pirated copy of the game = missing files.

Same old story.

Buy the real thing, it's cheap, and worth it!

Nobody's going to email you a CD worth of cutscenes from a game you were too cheap to buy. Consider this your warning, opening poster. More warez begging will get you banned...

:lock:

Archived