Home

Ethics and Religion

jonathan7

Hey all,

Firstly I would like to say that I think LF is very cool and enjoy spending my time being a geek and posting here. I also think that all of the mods and admin do a very good job! Thanks!

I was just wondering what had happened to the Ethic and Religion thread in Ahto, have I been stupid and just missed it, or has it been deleted? If its been deleted I was just wondering why? As obviously it is a topic that could get flamed, but I hadn't seen any yet, and I was thoroughly enjoying different people's perspectives on a diverse area :) No worries if it had got flamed or if it had broken LF rules in some way, was just wondering why it had gone.

I was just wondering what had happened to the Ethic and Religion thread in Ahto, have I been stupid and just missed it, or has it been deleted? If its been deleted I was just wondering why?

It and most other threads of similar nature has been moved to a new forum (currently) called Kavar's Corner, which is for threads with a more serious topic. Given the number of threads about serious subjects in Ahto recently we thought there might be interest in such a forum. Look two forums down in the listing from Ahto and you should find it. :)

(Apparently there was no Moved redirect left behind in Ahto, so it may be a bit confusing.)

Archived