Home

Dark_Hunter

There used to be tons of people online when it came out, but when all the leetsters like myself stopped playing the excitement died down, then people tried and failed to imitate me, so needless to say the well of lulz dried out.

I wish it could be how it was when it was released..

Hacking is for people with no skill IMO, I played Battlefront 1 for ages and established myself as a fairly well-known teamkiller, then I got Battlefront 2 on the day it came out and got into the teamkilling swing once again, and I was well-known on that game for quite a while, until all these wannabe TK'ers started popping up all over the place, they started hacking, and my reputation as an annoying yet skilled player was lost forever because everyone assumed that TK'ers cheated. Sad story :(

^ we wish

Hacking is for people with no skill IMO, I played Battlefront 1 for ages and established myself as a fairly well-known teamkiller, then I got Battlefront 2 on the day it came out and got into the teamkilling swing once again, and I was well-known on that game for quite a while, until all these wannabe TK'ers started popping up all over the place, they started hacking, and my reputation as an annoying yet skilled player was lost forever because everyone assumed that TK'ers cheated. Sad story :(

*sniff* That's such a sad story!

Yeah I know, perhaps when I get my new PC I will break out Battlefront 2 once more and rebuild a once good reputation that was shattered by noobs with hacks on who think they can teamkill with the best of 'em, so stay tuned.

And then right as you get into that vehicle, your banned. And then you try to go to a new server... but your banned, then another, but your banned. Most clans share banlists so we can keep TKers out. Its really pretty useless to try to TK on anything but small servers.

You do relise that there is actualy an effecient banning system now plus freecam makes your teamkilling pretty useless.

Perhaps, but as you find out how things work, you also find out how they don't work, I'm sure it's not an invincible system

Perhaps, but as you find out how things work, you also find out how they don't work, I'm sure it's not an invincible system

Really, come and TK on a clan server. You will be banned. That is it. There are no buts, you are banned. If you do come back, I could make your life hell, I have my freecam so I get god mode online. Its supposed to be for filming, but I have no qualms about using it against people like you.

Archived