Home

What worlds do you want in KOTOR 3?

Joetheeskimo

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was quite surprised as to why Coruscant was not in either game considering its importance, maybe someone can fill me in on that.

Otherwise I honestly would not mind which planets/worlds are in KOTOR III as long as it's more than 5 or 6...more planets = better and longer storyline.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Dantooine again, but I want them to do something a little different with it.

Coruscant, of course, has to be in.

And I think Thule would be a good planet as far as the Sith story is concerned.

I definately don't want to see Mustafar. Seriously, what would you do there? ZOMG lava!

Well, I'd disagree. Coruscant and Correllia, both human worlds, sign a peace treaty to create the foundations of the Republic, HOWEVER if the human homeworld was Coruscant, then why would there need to be such a treaty to begin with? Coruscant would have just colonized Correllia and annex it.

I think there is no "original" human homeworld. They all indepedently appeared out of nowhere.

Nal Hutta perhaps? that'd be suitably dark and miserable :D

Jabiim aswell because i find the idea of a world where it's constantly raining interesting.

Jabiim is like a planet of Seattle without the coffee.

Well, there must be a human homeworld, but its something lost to tiem, jsut like the original Duro homeworld.

Coruscant is most definitely not a human homeworld. The planet is originally the homeworld of another species named Taung or soemthing like that. Humans colonize the world and kick the original species of Taung out.

Taung would move to a planet and eventually become the Founders of Mandalorians.

Well, I'd disagree. Coruscant and Correllia, both human worlds, sign a peace treaty to create the foundations of the Republic, HOWEVER if the human home world was Coruscant, then why would there need to be such a treaty to begin with? Coruscant would have just colonized Correllia and annex it.

I think there is no "original" human home world. They all independently appeared out of nowhere.

I know there were Zhell and Taung civilizations inhabiting coruscant about 200,000 bby, Zhell being "possible" Human ancestors and the Taungs are rumored to be the near human original Mandolorians, but this is before the Humans made there first hyperdrive's based on the Rakatan design, so maybe they did originate on multiple planets, Archaeologists have stated that due to coruscant's constant building and expansion, the lowest level is only 100,000 years old, making it impossible to find traces of the planets beginings...

back to Topic...

Coruscant

Ziost

Arkania

Alderaan

Byblos (Drive Yards)

Cinnagar

Here's my top 10:

Dromund Kaas (Crazy Dark-sided... the True Sith would definitely be here)

Ziost (can't have True Sith without the capital planet of the Sith)

Coruscant (who doesn't want to see this planet?)

Thule (Sith planet with temple)

Dathomir (It's fallen in and out of Sith control all throughout the history of Star Wars)

Utapau (One of the first strongholds for the forerunners of the Jedi)

Mandalore or Ordo (Hey, Canderous needs some love)

Arkania (Used to be part of the Old Sith Empire)

Ambria (Well, it's got a lake that is saturated with dark-sided-ness)

Ando Prime (Bendu Monks were a light-sided organization here... I think its got a few temples... plus its got swoop racing!)

Planets I'd like to see return:

Korriban

Dxun/Onderon

Lehon (Rakata Prime would be cool to see again...)

Telos (will probably play a major part)

Nar Shaada/Nal Hutta

Well, remember that even before the development of Hyperspace stardrive travel, species may have been moving around in their galaxy already, thru really really fast sub-light-isque engine. It may take years or decades to move from place to place, but it is possable. Another case would be humans being transplanted from one place to another via the Advance species. This may be the Rakatans, but may be any of the super-high tech ancient race that moves around the universe. In the less than ancient times, we have seen what a high-tech race like Arkanians can do to species, so the ancient ones can do much more if they desired to.

If there are engines in the galaxy far far away that makes instant teleportation even. So there might be engines some steps weaker than the hyperspace travel stuff.

Originally Posted by SilentScope001

Well, I'd disagree. Coruscant and Correllia, both human worlds, sign a peace treaty to create the foundations of the Republic, HOWEVER if the human home world was Coruscant, then why would there need to be such a treaty to begin with? Coruscant would have just colonized Correllia and annex it.

american revolution *cough *cough

I might create some brain smashing with this post but...

Coruscant is the homeworld of humans in human history. But humans colonized many planets because of the actions of there ancestors. Many, many, many, MANY years ago before hiperdrive and even Jolee Bindo ( :) ) they used cryostasis to freeze people to survive long years of space travel. Basicly they played darts with the galaxy. Thus many planets are found with humans in Star Wars universe. So, yes I would very much like to see Coruscant, and the Jedi Temple, and the Consulate so I can booby trap it to have a ''sudden'' and ''unsuspected'' explosion due to the instalation on his hover thingie. I dont meant to kill him, just to relive him of his manliness. The problem is I need to time it just right.

):) ):) MuaHaHaHaHa!

• 3 weeks later...
I might create some brain smashing with this post but...

Not at all, what you say is written in various sources, the only discrepancy is the home-world of the humans being coruscant, it is probable but not for certain. But for the sake of story they've been there longer than they've been anywhere that we've heard of (yet) :)

Coruscant is the homeworld of humans in human history. But humans colonized many planets because of the actions of there ancestors. Many, many, many, MANY years ago before hiperdrive and even Jolee Bindo ( ) they used cryostasis to freeze people to survive long years of space travel. Basicly they played darts with the galaxy. Thus many planets are found with humans in Star Wars universe. So, yes I would very much like to see Coruscant, and the Jedi Temple, and the Consulate so I can booby trap it to have a ''sudden'' and ''unsuspected'' explosion due to the instalation on his hover thingie. I dont meant to kill him, just to relive him of his manliness. The problem is I need to time it just right.

) ) MuaHaHaHaHa!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

I don't like the idea of the SW universe being linked to ours , why can't humans just pop-up out of nowhere ?

TOpic :

No new planets need (or moons) I think theirs already enough interesting "stuff" to choose from .

How many worlds can there be , before they all start to look alike .

So Mandalorian home world would be cool , to see what that "hard-head" Ordo is up to .

Ziost or Korriban ( just a old/new Sith world really)

Rusaan perhaps , before Bane arrives ofcourse , no need to look at a dust bowl , been on Tatooine already.

Home world of Twi'leks or Cathar ?

Archived