Home

What kind of lightsaber duelist were you?

SykoRevan

1) What classes are you?

Guardian/WeaponMaster

2) Did your Exile wear robes or armor?

Grey Jedi Robes, then Ossus Keeper Robes

3) What kind of lightsaber do you wield? Single, Dual, or Double-bladed? And what color?

Two full-length sabers, blue and red. One was set up for heavy damage, the other for deflection and criticals.

4) What Lightsaber form do you use the most?

Makashi or Juyo

5) What Force Powers do you use to augment your saber skills? Or did you just use the Force as your blade?

Force Speed, with Enlightenment later on. Almost all my trained jedi had force storm or death field to kill weak minions fast.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive just gotten the game, so i have only 2 chars yet, 1 completed

1) Jedi Weapons Master/Sith Marauder

2) that green striped robes/black robes, for looks

3) double bladed silver/ red and purple lightsabers or double-bladed viridian

4) makshi or ataru for both

5) stun and destroy droid, heal, masters speed/insanity, death field, force storm, knight speed, masters fury, force crush

1) Jedi Consular/Sith Assassin (Force Cloak FTW!)

2) Revan robes for TSL. (Gotta love 'em)

3) I used two red sabers, maxed out with the best crystals.

4) Pretty much every one. Mostly with the one's that worked best against my current target.

5) At first, with my consular, I used the saber and force. But as I got stronger, so did my force. By the time I became a Sith Assassin, I had only been using the force, and I had started doing missions by myself with no party members. I had totally just gone from saber wielder, to force user only.

• 2 weeks later...

The char i mostly play on now:

1 - Jedi consular/Sith Lord

2 - the sith lord robes from the prestige item pack

3 - sith master saber in the offhand(pi pack), and a red curved longsaber(USM, cant rem the name :p). as a secondary, i have a doublebladed sith lord saber, witch is going to carry my exiles crystal very soon.

4 - makashi(my alltime favourite), and the one that allows 30% more force dmg

5 - force strom, force whirlwind, kill, crush opposition, drain life.

1. Jedi Sentinal/Sith Marauder

2. Eith Dark Jedi Master or the Grey Jedi ones

3. Double-bladed cyan

4. Changed depending on the situation, but usually shii-cho

5. Fury, Master Speed, Force Wave

No-one could stop me, not even Revan, even though I like Revan better. :p

• 2 weeks later...

wohoo new LS char :D

1) Jedi sentinel-Jedi Watchman

2) Armored white robes (prestige item pack)

3) Dual-Bladed yellow, With the <yourname> crystal

4) now, soresu or Makashi. just waiting for my PC to learn juyo :D

5) Force storm, Stasis field, improved heal, and the last form of force push(whats then name...)

1) Jedi Consular, Jedi Master (or Sith Lord)

2) Jedi Master or Sith Master robes.

3) If I was a Sith, it was a single red. If I was a Jedi, it was a single blue.

4) I switched off between Niman and Makashi, depending on the situation.

5) Stasis Field, then Death Field, then Force Storm. Any survivors would die by my lightsaber.

1: Guardian/weaponsmaster

2: Either Thon's or nomi's robe. If i play as a white guy, i use nomi's robe, if i'm a black guy, i paly with thon's robe. I just think those colors of robes look good for those two differnet skin tones i randomly use in-game. i also always play as male.

3: Two Viridian sabers- one maxed out for being a pure super-damge saber, and the other maxed out as a stat boosting saber. As a weaponsmaster and with the featgains mod installed, i had excellent defenses aaisnt pretty much any attack. I was pretty much invinible agaisnt 80% of the attacks dealt at me.

4: I generally use Vaapad and Makashi. Use those two together back and forth continously in battle and you're one tough guy for even the toughest AI or swarm of AI to beat. I also use Force speed, Master Valor, Battle meditation, and Force Wave alot together.

Vaapad == Form VII (aka Juyo in TSL) ;)

No, vaapad is different from juyo. They are both part of form VII but juyo is the incomplete form. Mace completes it with vaapad.

That link is about the creature named vaapad.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Form_VII:_Juyo_/_Vaapad

"For thousands of years before Mace Windu developed Vaapad, around the time of the Jedi Civil War, Form VII was utilized by such notable figures as Zez-Kai Ell, Vrook Lamar and Kavar, who possibly trained the Jedi Exile in Juyo"

• 2 months later...

newest DS char :D

Guardian-Maurauder

equipped:

Universal d-Package

Sit power guatntlets

armored sith life support robes

Ludo kressh armband

combat arena teleporter armban (FTW ^_^)

Obss Damell Utility belt

Dual lightsabers:

main hand:

Red Segan Wyndh longsaber (powerhouse saber) : 30-92 +35 damage ; blaster bolt deflect 0

offhand:

purple Obss damell short lightsaber (buff saber) : 20-74 + 35

bonuses: +2-20 critical ; on hit knockdown DC 10 ; blaster bolt deflect +1 ; defense -1; CHA+1 ; DEX +2 ; STR +8; restricted to darkside

Ataru and makashiare my favourites . needa get juyo soon.

i use fury of course, lightning, kill, master drain force, master battle meditation , death field, master force scream.

i use practically all the master attacks.

look what i just made: (addition:)

obssdamellqj9.jpg

looks kinda neat all put together :D

goals:

reach level 35

defeat malak in arena :D

get play after ending mod :p

get 50 STR (if possible)(soem would say i already have it (37 +13) but i want the first number to be 50

get high constitution (get 500hp :D)

get alihgtsaber to actually show that it can do 100 dmg :D

1) What classes are you?

Sentinel/Watchman. That way, I'm tough AND computer literate.

2) What items do you equip? Did your Exile wear robes or armor?

I use Envida's robe mod (http://members.westnet.com.au/envida/#mod3), plus the FullName armband and a Stealth Field generaor.

3) What kind of lightsaber do you wield? Single, Dual, or Double-bladed? And what color?

Single blade, yellow; I buy the yellow crystal from the Rodian shopkeeper on Nar Shadaa. I leave the double-blades to Handmaiden because it's a good fit to her agressive melee-fighting style.

I mix it up. I use Makashi to fight Kreia and Sion. When fighting multiple opponents with melee weapons, Shien. When fighting multiple opponents with blasters, Soresu. Ataru on bosses. Once I get Niman (Onderon is the last planet I visit), I'll stick with that until the boss fights.

5) What Force Powers do you use to augment your saber skills? Or did you just use the Force as your blade?

Immunity/Resistance to protect against opponents' Force powers. Force Wave against multiple opponents.

DSM

1) What classes are you?

Jedi consular, Sith Assassin

sith assassin robes prestige robe pack and one of avol's hoods

Dual red and red, make them keen with alot of those critical dmage points and strength

Shien so when I hit a critical it's massive

If I recall correctly it was master speed, force wave and then just critical strike the hell out of everyone

• 5 weeks later...

1. Class?

Consular/ Jedi Master

2. What did you wear?

If normal, Jolee's robe (if I have it), or Grey. If Lightsided, Nomi Sunriders robe. Darkside...hmm...Is it Krath's?

3. Lightsaber style?

Dual lightsabers. One is Cyan, while the the other is Silver.

4.Forms?

I don't really change it. Shii Cho?

5.Powers?

Force speed with flurry!!!

1) What classes are you?

Jedi Guardian/Sith Marauder

Dominator Gloves. My Exile wears Dark Jedi Master Robes.

Red, Single-bladed

The one that helps against blaster deflect

Master Speed, Battle Meditation, then flurry. Occasionally I'll use Stasis, Kill, or any other stunning power.

What classes are you?

Guardian/Sith Assassin

What items do you equip? Does your exile wear robes or armor?

Usually mod designed force armor but sometimes just a regular ole' dark jedi robe...a powerful robe but I tend to go for looks rather than power and the master robe are too bulky for me.

What kind of lightsaber do you use?

Usually dual orange and red or a double bladed blue.

What force powers do you use?

Master Speed, force wave, Insanity. Then I use a healthy combination power attack and flurry.

Archived