Home

What kind of lightsaber duelist were you?

SykoRevan

Light Side

Class

*Usually Jedi Watchman

Fighting Style

*Usually with a Double-Bladed Silver Lightsaber

Force Power of Choice

*Battle Meditation

Dark Side

Class

*Sith Lord (either gender)

Fighting Style

*Twin Red Lightsabers

Force Power of Choice

*Force Crush

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current playthough:

1-Guardian/Jedi Master - great combo you get the power of the Guardian andthe foce forms of the Jedi Master

2-Echani Heavy armour then Jal Shey Neophyte Armour then Ossus Keeper Robe

3-Single Bladed Green Saber, then single bladed viridian one.

4-Force Channel usually.

5-Wave, Force Storm, Battle Meditation and Statis Field

OR

1-Sentinel/Jedi Watchman -best balance

2-Some dodgy green robes I found which were good

3-Dual Sabers - Blue and Red, very unorthodox

4-Niman, best overall form.

5-Force Wave, Battle Meditation, Drain Life

1) What classes are you?

Jedi Guardian / Jedi Master / Sith Lord

2) What items do you equip? Did your Exile wear robes or armor?

Robes. DS I use Jedi Master Robes off Vrook, LS I use any robes I obtain. But, armor for the Duel Circle.

3) What kind of lightsaber do you wield? Single, Dual, or Double-bladed? And what color?

Single. DS. Red, or Purple. LS any colour except red usually.

4) What Lightsaber form do you use the most?

Juyo from the Jedi Temple mod with the Flurry feats. :)

5) What Force Powers do you use to augment your saber skills? Or did you just use the Force as your blade?

Lightsaber purely, but I use Force Storm and Death Field for multiple enemies. Master Force Heal and Master Revitalize too. I usually use the Force Blaster deflection thing too.

1) What classes are you?

Jedi Guardian / Jedi Weapons Master

Heavy Armor upgraded as much as I can get it. I also wore Gamorrean Gauntlets and any other equipment that boosted strength and/or defense.

3) What kind of lightsaber do you wield? Single, Dual, or Double-bladed? And what color?

Dual lightsabers, 1 silver and 1 orange. I also used viridian instead of orange for a little while.

Mostly Makashi.

5) What Force Powers do you use to augment your saber skills? Or did you just use the Force as your blade?

I mostly used Force Wave since it's not restricted by armor, and force heal of course. I always had either Kreia and/or Visas in my party for more force usage, especially DS forces like force storm and death field.

• 2 weeks later...

Third update lolz.

1) What classes are you?

Sentinel/Sith Lord. i enjoy falling to the dark-side. mwahaha.

Almost exclousively Dark Jedi Robes, jedi and sith. i modify them to be even darker, and the model is the only one that doesn't make my dude/dudette look fat o_Q

Single, always. usually green or purple at first, moving on to red once i'm a Sith.

Force channel/Force potency. yummay.

I use debilitating powers like Wave, Affliction, Statis Field and damaging powers such as Lightning, then go medieval on their asses with a 'saber.

1) What classes are you?

Sentinel/Master or Weapon Master

Usually a Standard Jedi Robe (or Ossus Keeper Robe), with (If constitution is high enough) Immunity D-Package, Exchange Utility Belt and Automation Gloves

Single and Green, if its Good enough for Yoda, Qui-Gon and Luke, its good enough for me, (I have a back up double bladed purple though) as unlike some Jedi, I have two lightsabers, incase I loose my first...

Depends on the enemy ;) Usually Niman, if I have it or Juyo.

I'm always a goody good lightsaber, so usually buffing powers...

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

and the occasionally Force Wave.

• 1 month later...

In my current playthrough:

1) What classes are you?

Jedi Guardian/Weapon Master

Exile's Jedi Robe (from a Mod)

Dual Wield: Blue and Green

As before, the one that boosts blaster-deflect

Stasis Field, then Force Confusion on whatever non-stunned opponent is left.

This is one of G0-T0's unique abilities. ;)

Also, Force Confusion is bad, very, very bad. You don't get XP if the enemy you "confused" dies. BAD!

It's becoming one of my favorite techniques, massive stealth, and Force users get Confusion, unless it's only supposed to be for the main PC, and then KSE it in. That is one of the most useful, yet under used, of the Force Powers. Oh, Stealth run and Master Speed to get you on target, fast, then hit the target with Force Confusion, and run away, if need be. Done right, you can clear out a room of baddies in little to no time. Of course you do get the XP from the ones that your "ally" kills, but you lose XP when it dies.

1) What classes are you?

Jedi Sentinel/Watchman

Zeison Sha Initiate Armor/ Matukai Apprentice Robe/Zeison Sha Warrior Armor or Mandalorian Battle Cloak.

Right now Single Yellow blade, but will switch to Dual Weilding Yellow and Silver if i can find a silver crystal or a Double Bladed Silver saber.

Shien/Shii-cho/Niman.

Force Wave, then Stasis Field and sometimes Force Scream to finish the weaklings off :)

1) What classes are you?

Jedi Sentinel/Weapons Master or Guardian / WM

I aim for dexterity if I use the sentinel path. I favor the universal implant, dominator gauntlets, and aratech echo belt. I favor dark jedi knight robes most because the defensive attributes of armor are not worth losing force speed and force storm.

Dual short lightsabers with green or Viridian blades. If I can, I have two sabers to augment wisdom and blaster deflections backed by a saberstaff for all out attack.

Juyo. Overall, I find that form is negligible for the game.

Force speed is a must. If I'm against many opponents, I use force wave to disable some of the enemies and finish with Storm or with sabers.

I thought that I already replied to this thread, but I guess I didn't so here it goes...

1) What classes are you?

Normally Sentinel. Otherwise I go with Guardian/Master or Consular/Weapon Master because I think that those classes give you a well-balanced PC.

My Exile normally wore robes, but I do have a modified Jal Shey armor robe. :D For robes, I use Jedi/Sith, normally.

I normally go with dual because togather they are more powerful than a double-bladed. Modified that it. ;) My colors? Blue/green/violet/red. Depends on my mood. :D

Depends on what situation I am in.

Force Enlightenment. :D

Other force powers?

• Force Wave
  • Force Storm
  • Heal
  • Death Field (depends on if I am DS or LS)
  • Dominate Mind
  • Battle Meditation
  • Force Body? (the one that Restores your party members after they die)
  • Destroy Droid (for the final level)

I'm sure that there are others that I don't remember. I am probably going to start a new game today. :)

Archived