Home

What single-player games does everybody play?

I've reunited myself with the Ghost Recon games..purchased Summit Strike last week, and am 1/4 way through it on Hard difficulty, and today I purchased Advanced Warfighter to play when I beat Summit Strike. I must say I'm damn impressed with the graphics, gameplay, voiceovers, sound, and the story, they really improved the series since Island Thunder. All the weapon sounds are nicely done as well. If anybody here has an Xbox and is a FPS fan that wants more than just 'run and gun' style of FPS, I highly recommend the Ghost Recon Series.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Erm... empire at war, republic commando, football manager, i was playing Medievil 2 total war but its crap (too many AI bugs)

DMUK

I hate Ghost Recon games and Rainbow Six games...god lol they bore me too death, FPS where American army soldiers kill terrorist after terrorist is so overrated and repeditive. Im currently playing the single player campaign of Fight Night Round 3 on Xbox 360 while i wait to get my hands on a copy of Crackdown. For anybody that has played Fight Night Round 3...it's so realistic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived