Home

MADDEST GAME EVER COMMING!!!

Daniel333

ok you must be thinking ''ok this guy is tottally crazy'' well apparently l am about this new game comming out now you want me to get on with it well l will its Star Wars: The force Unleashed heres a web site for it now:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

you got to see it to belive. It has all the latest gaming technology there is you should just well like watch the videos cause its the madest geme ever l will try and keep the news of the game updated here so you dont have to always have problems finding the site but its well mad like you ofcourse would of watched the video and the new technology is great how the stormtroopers reacted to the fall how they reached for the wood and grabbed onto it hardly and kept there life (its funny how they throught r2d2 at them and they fell) so its just mad. And the other video is so cool too it has to blank pieces of wood the they threw things at it (first one was a death star ball the other was r2d2) and the wood broke so realistically (2nd one) and fully improved the graphics too and that web site dosnt have the first trailer which is like a jedi doing mad moves with the force destroying those helpless stormtroopers its just so cool so you got to check out the trailer heres the web

http://au.gamespot.com/ps3/action/starwars2007/video_player.html?id=KnIwlmat5bkIsjDX

so its just so cool so send replys to me or news through this web so l have to go because theres like this gigantic thunder storm over here so the power could go out any second so bye

Sorry, but most people already know about Force Unleashed. Look through Threads in this section, the Jedi Knight and KOTOR sections of the Forums and there are plenty of Threads on the game. I'm looking foward to it though and if I buy a PS3, Force Unleashed will be one of the games, with the Indiana Jones game.

well it comes with quite a few things it comes out on xbox,ps2,xbox360,ps3 and l think thats all there is but its a really cool game lm going to buy on the first day. Truly l must say l dont know how there going to put in the technology to the gamming console because ps2 has been out for quite awhile now so l am wondering how one of the newest technology could work on an old ps2? And another think of having it on the pc think of how slow it would go it has state of the art graphics and then you download it then it stuffs up because you dont have enough graphics on your graphics card so then you would say ''man l wish l got it on ps2(or any other console)'' so l think its cool that they dont have it on pc but still just you guys that want on pc why cant they just make a pc version of the game but ofcourse if they did it would be based on dvd drives to play it.

Nope, only 4 I think. :)

Well, I am not too worried about PC since by the time it is out PC would be getting slightly better, and and it is a matter of time when your PC can run the game in Max settings. But most PC would be ok with it with reduced effect. That and porting from 360 to PC is like a piece of cake.

Now, PS2 I am worried about, since any gamer's PC would do way better than your PS2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived