Home

I'm a BEAST baby! (Zhirrzh)

Thrawn42689

Anyone remember me? TMU? Raptorsaur? Map-Review? Apparently I haven't touched this board in 3 years. Mad ****s have gone down, I gots to tell you...kicking it with MC Frontalot and YTcracker...moderating forums with thousands of idiots...temporary layoffs...good times!

I spend my days sipping OJ and listening to Canibus and Jedi Mind Tricks. How times a-change.

neck.jpg

neck2.jpg

neck3.jpg

This is an alien guy from a book by that Timothy Zahn cat.

Hey look there's a star destroyer emoticon! :vsd::vsd::vsd: NYERRRM KAPEW KAPEW BOOOM

Hi guys

Anyone remember me? TMU? Raptorsaur? Map-Review? Apparently I haven't touched this board in 3 years. Mad ****s have gone down, I gots to tell you...kicking it with MC Frontalot and YTcracker...moderating forums with thousands of idiots...temporary layoffs...good times!

Hey look there's a star destroyer emoticon! :vsd::vsd::vsd: NYERRRM KAPEW KAPEW BOOOM

Hi guys

Lol what have you been smokin? oh yeah crack...probably ;).

Well i already gave you feedback on this bad boy and it looks like you listened :).

Try to keep him under a reasonable polycount, he could be optimized and still look the same once textured.

Focus on the silhouette! apply a fully black material, check the mesh for areas that dont benefit from the extra polys (edges that are too close together for instance) and redistribute them to round out the silhouette (yes there's that word again!)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived