Home

mjpb3's Selene (From Underworld) - 3 Mod Choices

mjpb3

And they all breathe a collective sigh and whisper, "FINALLY!" :lol:

Download this mod (from cjt0202's website) ~ link added by tk102

------------------------------------------------

This is the original request. After a lot of help from Kha with the model files used in this mod (the outfit and modified head), I am proud to present to you all: Selene from Underworld.

(Thanks Kha!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the fact that several people wanted different things from this mod, you will have three different ways to play this mod:

1. Bastila as Selene (option 1) - Bastila with a new unique head I made specifically for this mod, plus the Selene outfit.

2. Bastila as Selene (option 2) - Bastila keeps her own in-game head but has the Selene outfit.

3. A new unique female PC with the Selene outfit and the head from the first mod listed above. Bastila is still the same old same old Bastila. In other words, you get to play as a new Selene PC.

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

sm-Screen-26.jpg

Here's the link:

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net ~ defunct

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

Is there any chance for a K2 adaptation of this mod in the future?
Hmmm.... possibly in the future... but not right now. This was a K1 specific mod request to replace Bastila (the extra 2 mod choices for this are just icing on the cake really), so I think I'll leave her as a K1 mod for now.

But hey! I may get bored enough one to make it a K2 mod one day. It would only be a new PC head and outfit mod, of course -- like BloodRayne and Aeon Flux -- but I may make a K2 mod one day, just to try it. ;):thumbsup:

I can't download off the site because I can't see any thing on it when i click on the link
The server for my site has been experiencing difficulties for the last few days. Nothing I can do about that.

It seems to be working now, so try again...

Im sorry but when i click on the link, i get a blank white web page, so if you could post it some wher else perhaps?

No, I won't post any of my mods anywhere else other than on my site, but if you PM me, I'll send you the direct link for the file.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome mod mjpb3 (and Kha...) :urpdude: nice to have Selene among us ... in the KOTOR family; finally I chose the Selene as new PC download ... just because I'm a Bastila Shan fan so I don't want changes on her ;)

Interesting and hot looking Selena you've done ...

This deserves a :cheers:

• 1 month later...

mjpb3, I just wanted to tell you that Ive played about 10 hours with this mod so far and I'm reallying enjoying it. I am using version #1 with the new head and it has made my game bearable at last. I am one who disliked Bastila's stock head and hair to the point where I almost had to look away from the screen at times. I not only like your new head better but I actually think it fits Bastila's voice acting better than the original head. In fact, it's surprising how your new head changes my reaction to some of Bastila's dialog.

The Selene bodysuit is an amazing, beautiful piece of work as well. I sometimes wish I could swap it out for a time with something else (for instance I'm on Tattooine now and I often roleplay traveling through the desert in my underwear because of the heat) but it really doesn't bother me much because the outfit is fantastic as it is (I guess it helps that I'm a big fan of Underworld).

I'm curious: Bastila seems to be a bit taller than the other human characters in my party. Is this something you did or was it always this way? I really can't remember what Bastila's height was before.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your mod has made at least one player's game much, much more enjoyable. Thank you!

I'm curious: Bastila seems to be a bit taller than the other human characters in my party. Is this something you did or was it always this way? I really can't remember what Bastila's height was before.

Yes, she is a little taller than Bastlila because the boots' heels we have added to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

indeed, its good, but if its not to much time, could you pleas remake it, and keep the head, not the suit? i like to use the head, maybe if you make a wearable suit, you know, so you actually can use the game made ones

if this gets made, pleas pm me on the forum, and give me a notice

• 4 weeks later...

Archived