Home

The Search for Revan

DrPhil2501

EDIT: ARGH! I forgot to check the date...sorry for the revive.

Since you've only got 9 recruits, I'd like to fill the 10th position.

NAME: Vynn Pano

SPECIES: Human

OCCUPATION: FS/Padawan/Jedi Sentinel (I can change this if you like. He's pretty weak, though, so he won't contribute to any Jedi spam you may have)

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A yellow lightsaber, a backup Republic Blaster (again, I can change the lightsaber thing if you don't want him a Jedi)

BIO: (I'll change this if he can't be a Jedi) Born on Coruscant, Vynn was found to be an FS only mere weeks after his birth. Raised in the Jedi Temple, he is now a Padawan, but is believed to be nearing knighthood. Being a Sentinel, he is mostly balanced in ability. However, he is only beginning to master Shii-Cho, and is also working on using Ataru. He is notably more powerful in the Force, but prefers to use abilities such as the mind trick instead of offensive powers. He was chosen for the search team because of his proficiency in mind trick to get by without violence.

-------

Is that ok?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ wow! I never realised this RP is so popular! :lol:

Uhhh... alright! I suppose you could join. I'll change the Crew Number to Eleven this time, but thats it! If others are interested, please PM me!

Oh, and could you please add something... interesting about your character, KoTOR _iF? Like what Niftyeye mentioned earlier, she implied there are too many jedi (Allthough when thinking about it, there aren't much Jedi in this RP :lol:, but still, being a Jedi isn't all that original.)

Something like: - You aren't Force Sensitive, but you carry a Lightsaber

- You are Force Sensitive, but you don't wield a Lightsaber.

- You are both Force Sensitive and carry a Lightsaber, but not a Jedi (in other words: a grey Jedi)

savvy?

How many times do I have to say this…? It was not KOTOR_IF it was KOTOR_JF!!... Well now I’m The Padawan

NAME: Yon Krig

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Lightsaber, Blaster pistol, thermal detonators and his favorite toy a Utility droid, T3-H4

BIO: When young he was a Jedi Padawan of Master Nemo, after the attack on the Jedi Enclave Yon was capture tortured and felled to the dark side but he managed to escape the detention ship, he when into an unknown world in the outer rim where he have to survive with only one thing, killing, there he meet mercenaries, he learned from them, there way and their killing methods, he even fought beside them in battle and gain respect. (I need to know in wish part of the RP I can come out to help).

Well, I planned to put a little Republic Base camp or something on Lehon. You can start from that place. Your character could be a mercenary working for the Republic... or something. I don't personally care where you start at (as long as its not on the ship, unlike Penguin Unit).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I got permission from Phantom Knight to join this RP, so here's my data:

NAME: Zeldron

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Mandalorian Heavy Repeater, Mandalorian assault rifle, Mandalorian Heavy Blaster, Mandalorian vibrosword

Preferred armour: Mandalorian Battle Armor

Vehicle: Swoop bike

Homeworld: Dxun

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: green

BIO: Born on the harsh jungle-moon of Dxun, Zeldron was a young Mandalorian warrior. When he was younger he showed great potential, by killing a Zakkeg beast in the Dxun jungle. During the Jedi Civil War, he and a group of Mandalorian warriors crashed on Lehon, during a scouting mission. His fellow warriors were killed by a redeemed Revan and his companions, but Zeldron was lucky, because at that time he was scouting the jungles of Lehon. After he found out that his fellow mandalorians had been killed, Zeldron had to fend for himself on Lehon. At first it was hard to survive on his own, but eventually he got used to life in the Lehon jungle. When he heard about the search party for Revan, that had landed on Lehon, he immediately felt the need to leave his addopted home. He had heard tales about Revan's exploits during the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil Wars and he had grown to admire the Jedi. He was eager to help the search for him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry for the post i made on the other forum. all the other rp's i've done on this sight never had a recruit thread for it. but i would definately like to join so....

NAME: Darth Ranis

FORCE ALLIGNMENT: neutral

WEAPON OF CHOICE: dual bronze lightsabers with black cores(the middle part that is usually white) and dual mandalorean light blasters for backups

BIO: as a child Bagen Hull was a promising young jedi, but his master was slaughtered in front of his eyes by another young student after an intense game of pazzak turned into a heated arguement and finally a dual to the death. after that he embrased the dark side and vowed to kill the one responsible for the death of his master, he quickly climbed the ranks of the sith until he killed the sith lord who was once the student who killed his master and became the new sith lord darth ranis. a few short years he later he handed down the title to his apprentis and dissapeared on nar shadaa. with the republic in great peril and realizing its importence for the survival of the galaxy he seeks to find reven and help restore order to the galaxy. thoe he is no longer a sith lord, he has forgotten his real name and still goes by his sith lord title Darth Ranis

• 1 month later...

Archived