Home

Eaw.net - final site update

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hi everyone.

As news on Empire at War/Forces of Corruption now comes in small trickles, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all their support and to everyone who visits this site/forums.

By this weekend, the current eaw.net site will undergo its final re-vamp - fully updated with all the information about both games.

The good news is, that the network WILL be covering Petroglyphs next release - Universe at War. So look out for an announcement for that soon.

Don't forget the Petroglyph game days, where you can challenge and play the developers - and save those recordings for gamereplays.org who will be more than happy to upload them to their site.

I will be working on updating swgalaxies.net followed by helping out on the network update and of course, Universe at war when we launch.

Thanks again

DMUK

• 1 month later...

What a game! What a game... :p I had one hell of a time on these forums, covering EaW and FoC, I remember the dev chats, the anticipation of new screens lol.

Well look for me at the UaW section here, I plan to be active over there doing something! lol :)

As DMUK says "Cheers!"

Archived