Home

sHooters

Rogue15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you even seen them, 15?

lets make everything on there velcrow, and put the rank ensignia right in the chest. right where they can shoot em!

No maim! I'm not looking at your chest, I'm just checking your rank! Maim!

pockets... I mean i like pockets. its nice to hold **** in there. but just to make sure let's try and put as meny as we can just to make sure leaving no spot unpocketed!

and the digital cammie.

all of it is desert cammie. well you know what where going to be doing for the next 40-50 years...

bye bye forest jungle!

I'm playing SWAT 4 Gold Edition. Neat little game where your objective is to save hostages and arrest the bad guys, not shoot everyone.

I also picked up Gears of War. Gonna pop that in after the Battlestar Galactica episode is over.

Edit: Played it. Plays like GRAW on steroids and a little bit of crack.

i recently checked out http://www.turok.com it seems someone purchased the license to make another Turok shooter....i hope it turns out good! I've played all the turok games on n64, and i beat Turok Evolution on xbox-which was very hard considering the sluggish controls (took a while to get used to that even on 'high sensitivity' ) hopefully they continue the story of Joshua Fireseed or rather, Danielle Fireseed...where they left off in Turok 3: Shadow(s?) of Oblivion..

haven't been playing games for a few days. =\ well i guess star fox command counts, that's a shooter. :D stuck on a mission....dont care for the missile chases, they are annoying. :D

wanna get into ET...dss where are ya?

give me the server address!!

plus, life needs more NS

Here is our IP. The server is called "the configuration" and our clan tag is [CVAR].. My name is Juggy. :) Lots of custom maps and some pretty good guys.

66.150.164.34:27015

Archived