Home

300 (Pure movie pwnage!)

Negative Sun

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why didn't anyone post it here before? Huh? You held this knowledge and didn't tell me? Why???

someone posted it along time ago. like when the first trailer came out and it was too gory and was banned everywhere.

i'm hoping to see it this Saturday, in IMAX O.o

HD Trailer

Yep. The cinematography is maybe worth the cost of a ticket. Otherwise, it's chum for fanboys.
I'm not sure what else anyone would expect from a movie about a battle. It is a good show though, very stylized. I like movies that have a good art theme, and 300 has it. Besides, it's the only thing that has ever made me think that men who wear speedos are cool. :D

I'm late at posting this, damn cold, but I saw it last Saturday.

It was awesome and the theater was full. You'd be amazed how many "THIS...IS...SPARTA!" I've heard that evening hehe. Great movie, lousy on character development, but awesome visual style and fight sequence, which is what everyone is supposed to be looking for anyway. By the way, all the slave girls and other background hotties are from Montréal. I love my city hehe :D

By the way, I can't believe that with all the gore they actually gave it a 13+ rating here. Some kids were in the theater with their parents...good parenting eh...

It satisfied on of my most important movie criteria...

The hero dies.

Best movie I've seen in a while. Might even buy it.

Two severed heads way up.

Ahhh, the best part of the movie...

The whole theater groaned sadly when the general got naked bu then broke out laughing when the queen made the "ouch face":naughty:

:lol::xp:

No idea what you're talking about, Johnny.

Anyway, playing starcraft (yeah, I still play that bad boy) and I holed myself as Switzerland on a hill and held out against Germany, Austria, and the USSR, all the while quoting 300. :p

Eventually all of North Africa united and came to my rescue.

Neat lil 300 reenactment :p

I wonder if anyone's heard of This.

An Iranian official on Sunday lashed out at the Hollywood movie "300" for insulting the Persian civilization, local Fars News Agency reported.

Javad Shamqadri, an art advisor to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, accused the new movie of being "part of a comprehensive U.S. psychological war aimed at Iranian culture", said the report.

Shamqadri was quoted as saying "following the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Hollywood and cultural authorities in the U.S. initiated studies to figure out how to attack Iranian culture," adding "certainly, the recent movie is a product of such studies."

The movie's effort wound be fruitless, because "values in Iranian culture and the Islamic Revolution are too strongly seated to be damaged by such plans", said the Iranin official.

Shamqadri, who is also a filmmaker, said that production of more domestic and artistic films which portray Iranian achievements is a proper response to movies like "300".

Archived