Home

Make your own Monkey Island or Adventure! ;)

Kaneda

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now here's a tale of arrogance in the face of famous chocolate, I didn't know what the shit a Milka bar was until about a month ago. Apparently it is quite a widely known chocolate bar. And from what I had heard, I thought it was spelt Milker for the first five minutes of my new recognition of Milka. And I thought Milka was a high pitched singer from London! twodrumsandacymbalfallingdownahillBadum bish.

Just randomly bought a packet of space raider crisps. Remember them brits? Ya know those 10p bags of alien faces, the beef one would make your mouth stink so much you could kill a granny at 20 paces.

Whose old enough to remember power ranger stickers in Lucky bags?

(if i must be ridiculed for being an old power rangers fan, please be gentle, i'm a delicate little flower).

I can't believe they are still 10p. Mmmmm.

Oh and by the way, Asda smart price chocolate for scrubbers is MUCH better than cardburgs. And cheaper at 29p for a big bar, compared with 99p from Cadburgs.

Edit:

while we're on the subject,

Bring back Wispa!

mrch w/ me ppz

When I was a baby I lived in Italy and I think I survived purely on Kinder chocolate. It's weird because it's the milkiest chocolate available and I love it, but my other favourite chocolate is dark. Like Bourneville. Or that Belgian stuff with brandy in it.

I also like Twix and M&Ms. But, I don't know why I feel compelled to share this.

Archived