Home

did "Knights of the Force" get released today?

logan essex

how do you know it was a scam?you think he ran a 4 year scam for 1000$?

what about all the screenshots, which include custom models and set?

and the trailers?

and the demo?

and the utility pages?

seems like a lot of work for only 1000$.

could have made more money working at a job, for the time it would take.

how do you know it was a scam?you think he ran a 4 year scam for 1000$?

what about all the screenshots, which include custom models and set?

and the trailers?

and the demo?

and the utility pages?

seems like a lot of work for only 1000$.

could have made more money working at a job, for the time it would take.

Uhhh you DO know that he made almost NONE if any of the material displayed in his... project?

If anything, he should be paying the original authors of the material to use their stuff and call it his own work.

so it hasn't been released yet, he's talking about a long trailer he's going to upload, yet no comment on why a release date of march 1st, and no release.

bah!

why put a release date on stuff? i don't get it

to create hype?

done when it's done is the best route, i think

Wow, I hope he releases it. I've been out of the JK/JA loop for a long while now, so this is the first time I've heard anything about KotF.

Looks really sweet, though.

Most of the material he decompiled/jacked otherwise from other authors. Richdiesal made the jango/Kamino map he proudly shows in "his" teaser.

this doesn't say anything about 'knights" stealing his work.

it is possible(assuming this is the same model)that 'knights' was given permission.

what i asked you to show me, was where it is stated ,that 'knights' stole this man's work, as you have claimed.

----------------------------

anyway, i have seen a lot of great mp maps! however, i find mp extreme in it's boredom factor.

such a waste , really, of tons of fine map work.

it has always been my hope that a lot of these maps would be stringed together for sp missions and storylines.

Good Multi player maps aren't laid out in a manner conducive to the linear nature of Single Player missions. I don't see how you could connect maps for a storyline without modifying MP maps since they lack the SP features that end maps, provide correct spawning and things like that.

If he is indeed converting these to Single Player missions, I think its probably safe to assume he has the original maps to alter, unless he is decompiling or something shady. Anyway, I haven't followed this project and don't know much about it.

Archived