Home

Yavin

Darth Badguy

There is also a mini quest of a sort that unfolds if you re-visit Yavin every once in a while, which will culminate in a fairly hard fight.

Other than that it's just a side area that doesn't have anything to do with the main story of the game. Kind of a reminder that you and your party and their troubles aren't the center of the universe. :)

You can play pazaak with the rodian there for more credits than most other players in the game, and his inventory of items you can buy becomes more extensive as the game progresses. He also pays more for items you sell that other merchants in the game.

Yavin Space Station is more like a trading center , Buy Stuff and Play Pazzak . I like Yavin Space Station ....... theres a great view of Yavin in the station , it look very cool plus you can kill a Gizka with out another one coming out :) I like Yavin Space Station ..........

Yavin is an extra. As stated, it has it's own mini-quest, but that's just to "open" the best weapon-shop in the game, which is Suvam's secret stach of items. You get that only after you save his neck from the Trandoshans, however, and I personally think that's the toughest fight in the game (yes, worse than Malak).

Also, IIRC Yavin is only available in the Xbox version through download, so clearly it was an afterthought.

You can get the best two lightsaber crystals in the game only there, though.

I never had that quest. For me too get it I just need to go to Yavin space-station after every star-map, right?

No

Assuming Dantoonie is the first Star Map

2nd Star Map = 1st level of Suvam goods

3rd Star Map = 2nd level of Suvam goods Transdoshians

5th Star Map = 3rd level of Suvam goods Transdoshians

You also may as well sell every extra piece of equipment and wardrobe items you don't use and buy absolutely everything that says "Baragwin" on the label (as well as, of course, the two best lightsaber crystals in the game) on your last trip there before shipping off to the Rakatan homeworld. It's the last time you can use credits for anything in that game. All they are after that point is a useless number in your stats.

If you win 10 Pazaak games with him, he also gives you a discount on items, which is a good thing. He's hard to beat, however, unless you have a good side deck.

And remember the cardinal rule of Pazaak: save before every game. Bet the max, and if you lose, just go back to your last save. You can't lose.

Archived