Home

Poor Liechtenstein!

Samuel Dravis

No one cares about Lichtenstein.
I find your lack of humor disturbing, Roxstar! Isn't it obvious that invading 2 miles into another country is a little aggressive? And the Swiss are the perfect stike force, because no one would ever suspect them! ^_^

Anyways, it's a good thing cool heads (and empty chambers) prevailed. Otherwise there would've been some serious problems in the region. Nukular warfare prolly. :D

This is why I'm glad the Americas are far more spread out than Europe, if something like this happened to us they just might take it seriously.
I can picture US troops accidentally blundering into Cuba. That'd be fun.

Oh, and Swiss is nearly totally neutral and not exactly at a state of war with Liechtenstein, so "major international incident" is taking it much too far.

Oh, and Swiss is nearly totally neutral and not exactly at a state of war with Liechtenstein, so "major international incident" is taking it much too far.
For the purposes of entertainment, nothing can be taken farther than the idea of Switzerland, who is unlikely to attack anyone, invading a singularly useless nation like Liechtenstein. Nothing! It's completely senseless, which is why it's so entertaining. :D

This is why I'm glad the Americas are far more spread out than Europe, if something like this happened to us they just might take it seriously.
Hehe. So far they haven't taken it seriously. :p

The Army version of the Swiss pocket knife probably contains weapons and ammo in addition to everyone else.
Ya whatever. Their Interior Ministry said they didn't have any ammo. They shoulda known better than to invade without some. :D

Two thousand years ago, the proudest boast was "civis romanus sum". Today, the proudest boast is "Ich bin ein Liechtensteiner".

:lol: that made my day!

I can just imagine Liechtenstein invading Europe. Now that would be an awesome sight hehe.

It's the revenge of the puny principalities/tax havens!

Archived