Home

Editing image / Monkey Island 1

saulob

Maybe in a near future?

Our goal is not to make new game, just to translate it to brazilian-portuguese. We have all the game 100% translated, but the monkey island 1 uses images in the begin of each chapter. It's a bitmap that says Part One The Three Trials, etc. And we wanted to change these images to a brazilian version.

Well, i guess we will have to wait for a while! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe in a near future?

Our goal is not to make new game, just to translate it to brazilian-portuguese. We have all the game 100% translated, but the monkey island 1 uses images in the begin of each chapter. It's a bitmap that says Part One The Three Trials, etc. And we wanted to change these images to a brazilian version.

Well, i guess we will have to wait for a while! :)

It's a great idea you had, but considering how old the game is I can't see there ever being a way to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am learning Flash since it seems like a nice prog. I am using Scumm Revisited to RIP picures out of the game Monkey Island 2, and I found some sprites for the game on varius web sites. So now I am trying to make a remake of chapter 1 in flash. Takes some time, but that is a way to get the game translated...

Archived