Home

kotf

azimnj

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I tried joining the forums today, but, "Due to massive registrations that we're suffering, we've decided to filter new users. Any new created user will be authorized to enter the forum after the mod is released. However your new created accounts won't be deleted so after the mod is released you'll be able to use them. " - Maestro Obi-Wan

------------

KotF Forum Administrator

I really wanted to see if this was for real or not. I'm not sure why someone would create a website,banners, trailers, and pay for those forums, just for a hoax. I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just wondering what he has planned. Then again, those donations can be paying for all that, without a cent out of his pocket."

Try joining again, Master Obi-Wan has opened them back up again.

"I tried joining the forums today, but, "Due to massive registrations that we're suffering, we've decided to filter new users. Any new created user will be authorized to enter the forum after the mod is released. However your new created accounts won't be deleted so after the mod is released you'll be able to use them. " - Maestro Obi-Wan

------------

KotF Forum Administrator

I really wanted to see if this was for real or not. I'm not sure why someone would create a website,banners, trailers, and pay for those forums, just for a hoax. I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just wondering what he has planned. Then again, those donations can be paying for all that, without a cent out of his pocket."

Try joining again, Master Obi-Wan has opened them back up again.

That's why the rumours of a hoax are hard to believe; i hope that's what they just are, rumours, as i would love to the see the mod in fruition.

ive been looking for a big star wars mod for JKA or JO since ive already played all the major mods for JK and MotS.... not saying im moving on but i want something like from the movies instead of the EU

Will this mod require a CD? cause i cant find my disc 1 only my disc 2 :(

So how are you playing Ja in the first place?

And don't get you're hopes up, it aint coming out anytime soon.

Let alone ever...

Im not.... :-/

I was just looking for some mods to play and it was after that i realized that i couldnt find Disc 1 :saberb:

does anyone have any suggestions for mods? like is there an episode III mod or something?

does anyone have any suggestions for mods? like is there an episode III mod or something?

Try OJP (Open Jedi Project) for a much better multiplayer experience or Escape: Yavin IV - The Lost Maps for a completly new SP campaign that's very impressive and far better than the standard SP campaign. I don't remeber exactly where to get them from but remeber, google is your friend! :lol:

- I'm sure however i seen them on filefront, try there.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

-GK

• 1 month later...

escape from yavin is deffinantly a great mod. But the one who are right by saying the KOTF mod isn't coming out are quite right. what a waste of time stringing people along to give them nothing in the end. oh well though. at least there are dedicated people out there who put out mods.

• 5 months later...
escape from yavin is deffinantly a great mod. But the one who are right by saying the KOTF mod isn't coming out are quite right. what a waste of time stringing people along to give them nothing in the end. oh well though. at least there are dedicated people out there who put out mods.

kotf has now been release but only on torrents and private servers

how convienent..... well i would think that IF this was real that people would have uploaded it to the other forums for others to download. and i haven't seen any individuals who have this say they are playing it and its great. so i don't believe you when you say its out. Prove me wrong........

No it hasn't, ugh bonehead.

Also, JKFiles.com/Filefront have basically banned it. Now ModDB.com has now finally banned it and deleted it from their database...

Thank god major sites are taking notice and not putting up with TimFX's crap.

Archived