Home

Malak's jedi robes for men

wilv

could some 1 if it's at all possible change the male jedi robes to look likeMalak's but make them match the actual robes in color? meaning instead of a red jedi robe u get a red version of Malak's clothes same for blue, brown and the dark jedi

• 2 weeks later...
could some 1 if it's at all possible change the male jedi robes to look likeMalak's but make them match the actual robes in color? meaning instead of a red jedi robe u get a red version of Malak's clothes same for blue, brown and the dark jedi

Malak and jedi Malek has full model model. That means some heads need to be cut off. Also body size is not the same as regular pc/npc body. If anyone is interested by making textures I could provide basic model.

Is just me or this cloth make me look tall?!

Malak and jedi Malek has full model model. That means some heads need to be cut off. Also body size is not the same as regular pc/npc body. If anyone is interested by making textures I could provide basic model.

Is just me or this cloth make me look tall?!

Well I could make the texture, I am not the best there is but I could give my best on it.

I stil have a question: is it for Jedi Malek or Malak or both?

well I was looking for jedi malek (i'll take both if you can) hehe. I tried doing a simple 2da switchup but got a real weird effect where the head just gets wrapped by the body texture.

I will start with Jedi Malek since I already have the model with the head cut [thanks to all mighty Oldflash :lol:].

It should be a good start.

its real good !! i want to see the black one !! this will work in TSL ??

since the jedi malak model is already in TSL !!!

You should ask Oldflash, he is the owner of the model. I just made the reskin that's all. Actualy most of the credits came from him because with the big bald head it wouldn't be so cool.

Also thanks everyone it's great to see the good feedback to my attempt.

I'm not the owner... Bioware is. I just cut the head. :)

For TSL I shoud have a look on jedimalek's model. I never try to use a model from one game to another, not even for test. Beside,

Malek is part of the TSL sidequest

and most models are compiled for TSL even if they are from K1.

EDIT: Bad luck. I cut malak's head without problem but the model doesn't have a hook where another head should be attached. So, I got a model without head which can't be use.

just for fun

Archived