Home

Playstation Home

Arreat

"Infinitely more exciting than anything on other consoles"

I think that inviting people to listen to music at your house and playing arcade games will not be any more exciting than the bridge duel in Twilight Princess. haha.

Inviting people to listen to music at your house and playing arcade games < Bridge Duel in TP.

Hell, maybe this game < Superman 64.

Ok, nothing will be that bad. Inviting people to listen to music at your house and playing arcade gamesOn second thought. Nothing will ever be that bad :p

"Hey we'll give you the free program but you'll pay for it out your ass in microtransactions! Remember: No one likes poor people! So buy everything to look cool!"

Oh how I dislike microtransactions. I think I will avoid this and just stick to playing Resistance: Fall Of Man.

So it's second life with no one there? So if you make a ton of friends in "Home" you're still screwed if you want to play ermm.... Motorstorm or Fall of Man with them?

Should give it the tag-line:

"Playstation Home: Only $600"

I just upgraded to a GeForce 8800 GTX and get 147fps at 1280x1024! Everything is much clearer now.

well they say the human eye cant perceive any more than 60 fps so your really not doing yourself any justice by anything higher.

And 1280x1024 is actually much to low. If I remember correctly the information that the human eye perceives and sends to the brain is the equivalent of 50 megapixels.

Very interesting...

Though they're right, anything above 60fps is like putting a Bugatti Veyron's v16 engine in a Honda Civic. The ties would just melt before reaching 30mph.

Archived