Home

The Official Halo 3 thread!!!!1!!!

grievous797

I probably won't get it. Becuase

1) I don't want to pay 700$ for a 360.

2) I love Halo 1, I am stayin' with it.

I preferred Halo 1 over Halo 2 as well (I only played H2's mp though), but I gotta say... dual wielding sure is cool.

First I'm not getting it because I'm going to buy a PS3 and second I'll play it when my friend gets it.

The new grenade is a spike grenade if you didn't know.(Or something around the terms of the grenade.)

Is the Pelican available to drive, campaign or not?

• 2 months later...
I never played Halo but I doubt that halo 3 can be successful, you cant stretch a series too much

Trust me, man. This is probably the most anticipated game out for the Xbox 360 at the moment. I'm pretty sure it'll be successful. Some of the special editions of Halo 3 were all sold out (because of pre-orders) back in March. The only copies (here at least) you can get, is just of the game. Nothing else comes with it.

• 1 month later...

i didn't know that they were bringing back the assault rifle, what will they do with the battle rifle. cause if you ask me the battle rifle was nothing but crap because you didnt have fully automatic with it, plus not enough ammo.......

i didn't know that they were bringing back the assault rifle, what will they do with the battle rifle. cause if you ask me the battle rifle was nothing but crap because you didnt have fully automatic with it, plus not enough ammo.......

well there goin to keep the battle rifle

Archived