Home

What kind of LucasArts titles do you prefer?

Thrik

What kind of LucasArts titles do you prefer?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of LucasArts titles do you prefer?

• Star Wars! I love those films, and their games too -- can't get enough
    • Original titles, please! LucasArts needs to develop new killer properties

^ That'd be nice. I dunno: it's a tough choice, but in the end it comes down to KotOR III for me, like I already said. I LOVED Monkey Island when I was a kid and Full Throttle is still a favorite for me and my dad, since we played it together when I was little. Classics like that will always stand out to me over some of the stuff LucasArts is pumping out now. The KotOR series is a love affair for me, absolutely a testament to LucasArts' ability to make good games, even if Star Wars IS more or less selling out to what's popular, or whatever. Being a Star Wars fan, I'm not too up-in-arms about that even though I'd love so see more Original titles. I guess I really can't say which I like more, in that case.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose orginal titles, cuz Star Wars is getting little bland, like LEGO star wars. THat was a good game for co-op and juvenile humor, but they should still continue it just back off a little on the craappy titles, like force commander or KoToR 2 (Face it KOTOR 2 absolutely sucked compared to the orginal. Only thing good about it is that it is easier to mod than Kotor 1. *flees*)

Archived