Home

Limited Edition Ideas?

Frenkieee

If that was the quality of the action figures...I think I'd pass...just doesn't look like Manny...and I Manny doesn't look like the kind of guy that would smoke a cigar...but that's just me...it's pretty good otherwise...and yea...I'm definitely not saying that I could do better...b/c I can't...

Well, Manny actually smokes when you are inactive for some time during the game.

About the figure, It looks really good..

What, Manny smokes cigars in the game? It's not like I remember, though, of course. But, there's a difference between smoking cigars and cigaretts; the latters Manny utilizes all right. =)

'The Making of GF' is a fantastic idea, VampireNaomi. I agree totally. Anyway, just how exactly painful that would have been for LucasArts?

And I'd love a thick cool booklet, and, as El Virus (liu!!!) so desperately put it, a couple of new places to visit in-game.

Of course, it goes as given that the game itself 'd be re-released with some troubles (like elevator) patched up.

Okay, I really don't have any original ideas, I confess. Just too much free time.

Well, Manny actually smokes when you are inactive for some time during the game.

About the figure, It looks really good..

No, I know that he smokes...but he doesn't smoke cigars in the game...it just seems unnatural to me...

And I mean...it looks great for fan art...but I dunno...just not to my liking...I'm just a perfectionist I guess...

I've already said this a couple of times, long ago, but all I want, and all I ask from a re-release of GF, is that they let you go to Puerto Zapato and to the festival at El Marrow. Not even new adventures, but just new rooms, or parts of cities we couldn't see before, would be amazing. But, yeah, that must be quite impossible.

I had some other interesting idea around, but I can't seem to remember it now.

Anyway, other than that, I pretty much agree with everything said :D

Theyd have to record new voices and that if you wanted to examine things, and maybe some new characters.. more of the story explained etc. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO MOVE ON!!!

• 1 month later...

A re-release on the ds would be awesome. (but it would only be able to have like the first year and they would have to replace the cutscenes with those picture things, due to lack of space)

Wait, PSP would be able to hold GF, though!

A re-release on the ds would be awesome. (but it would only be able to have like the first year and they would have to replace the cutscenes with those picture things, due to lack of space)

Wait, PSP would be able to hold GF, though!

I will kiss anyone who can tell me how to do this

• 1 month later...

If Grim Fandango 2 isn't a possibility, I'd like to see a Tim Burton movie, or at least an updated version of GF, with modern graphics. Not much profit in the latter, I suppose... Same game, new look? It would come off as a scam, lol.

I guess the most realistic option that would be AWESOME is a novel, or series of novels that would continue the legacy of the GF storyline. Given the rich characters and settings, some very immersive books could be written.

So far, I've been most satisfied with Nightlight production's radio shows, though it was getting weaker, especially after part 3. It may not have the graphics of a comic book, but voices and sound effects sure do a whole lot, and makes it easier if you want to do a GF movie of it later!

Archived