Home

Prosthetic arm (Request)

Fredi

Hello , Well guys I thought tat it would be cool If the main character of K1 could have a Prosthetic arm like Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker , I know that someone did a prosthetic arm mod for Kreya I wonder can someone make one for Revan in K1? Let me know and here are some pics of Prosthetics hand if you need some guide -----------> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:CyberneticLimbs.JPG -------->http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Cay_qel_droma.jpg........PM me for more info

• 3 weeks later...

If you could get me the for files the PC's Underpants, I could probably stick a cheesy mech arm on it.

E-mail me the files at [PM me]

Mod note: Please do not post your e-mail address on the forums, it will only invite harvesting spam bots. Use the Private Message function, or enable people to send you e-mail via your profile instead. ~M

You do realize, that by skinning one arm, the 'prosthetic' look will appear on another.

He doesn't have to if he made a unique model with no DS transition. He just have to use Mdlops to rename the texture of the chosen arm with another name. Example: LArm=pmbal01 to LArm=pmabal02

I have tried something similar once, but I never completed the mod because it wa simply ugly.

ha-ha , I realy dont know much of the modding thing thats why I am requesting it

Right now I can't say I am willing to do this I got to terminate another request first and complete some of my old mods too, but if no ones want to do it I would probably do this one day. I can't say when but it's still in my many objectives.

but how dose da_man dosent have it?
I have no clue how to use Kotor Tool. My only mod was messing up Inyri Forge's head.

If you change one arm you change all. It would be cool to use Bao-Durs body. ;)
If could find Bao-Durs body in the KOTOR Tools, I could replace His arm with Anakins arm from Episode II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey I finally have some time to work on this project, so for witch undies you want me to make it? Large, medium, small and what color?

I thought about it and I don't need the undies, i just need a .tga file where I can Reskin the hands

Archived