Home

Surfin' reprint, mother*******

jp-30

This is pretty slick news. I'd buy the reprint even if it didnt include new material ( but it should, you know, to be cool ) just so I could have another copy of it.

My Surfin the Highway was bought way the hell back when I was in like 8th grade and the book was still in print and available at your local mall book store in hard cover for $20. Since then I've read it about a million times and the covers gotten some small tears on the corners with some scotch tape repairs. Still looks good enough for me though since I wouldnt sell it for anything. Why? Cause its mine god damnit.

Oh yeah and **** **** ass ***** **** weasle on a stick.

(everyone else got to do it.)

Hey that's awesome news. In fact if this had new material I would give my old one away, except Steve Purcell drew in it, making it unable to part with.

But yeah I'd buy a new Surfin' the Highway. About damn time really. ****ing internet booksellers. **** you Abebooks. **** you Albiris. **** you Amazon.

I feel bad for mentioning Amazon. When they get something rare in stock and charge retail price, I love it. (I got the Little Nemo collection by pure chance after they had got it in stock for a limited time at about 25 bucks.) It's those marketplace sellers though.

Hey Itchy is your name Bryan then? Hello, Bryan.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth yanked out really soon, of course if they keep annoying me I just might yank em' out myself. RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

That might ruin my excellent dental health though.

Getting your wisdom teeth pulled is awesome, they give you some serious pain meds when they do it. :borg1:

Last time I got my top wisdom teeth pulled out four months ago, I woke up an hour later and played some Sonic and did some homework. I don't know what you guys are referring to.

Shadow_the_hedgehog_by_chasethehedgehog.jpg

I want a new drug!

One that wont make me sick!

One that wont make me crash my car!

Or make me feel three feet thick!

I think I really ought to sleep right now.

Archived