Home

What are you?

Ambrose

The Dominican Republic. o_Q

Cool. Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico where from the Tainos ... then a little Island that is from Puerto Rico right now called Vieques to the other Lesser Antilles where from the Caribes. And then Bahamas that where from Lucayan’s.

This is Caribbean history with The Padawan … thank’s student … class dismiss. lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, you'll find that The United States of America owns Puerto Rico. Your independence is a matter of American generosity.

Hey I am not stupid I know it … damn, I which Spain had won the Spanish-American War … we where so close to independence but like always U.S.A has to intervene, always the whish of U.S.A, become wealthier , strong and powerful now mater what. Thank you U.S.A, thank you very much for screwing big time.

always the whish of U.S.A, become wealthier , strong and powerful now mater what. Thank you U.S.A, thank you very much for screwing big time.

Yeah, pretty big screw-over you don't have to pay federal taxes, are US citizens, make a fair chunk of your money from US tourism, maintain your public works through US dollars and are self-governing in all but name, isn't it?

1) We pay taxes … it’s already added in the article exported… plus we pay 7% more for the government.

2) I can ask for the Puertorrican citizenship … we have one because the Spanish before leaving they left us with our own citizenship … but many people use the US citizenship.

3) Uhhh Americans aren’t the only ones that come here my friend: We have Colombians, Holland’s, Germans, Spanish, Portuguese’s and many other people from different nationalities.

4) U.S.A dollar is going down man … Canadian dollar passed US money.

5) Uhh we might have a inept governing us in the name of U.S.A and he is pretty corrupt. (People felled for his lies)

Come on … you Americans fought for you’re freedom and you guy’s believe in freedom right? … then, where is our freedom … the U.S.A keeps lying to my people until one day … my people will not fall again for the governments lie and they will revolt.

And you guy’s say that let PR choose … well in the 90’s the people choose to be a state and the congress ignored completely … thanks god people are thinking now and seen the real government and the cover ups they do.

Nationality: Proud citizen of the United States of America, specifically the Appalachian region of KY.

Political tenets: Libertarian, but I'll sometimes support a Paleoconservative.

Religion: None.

Major issues I believe in: Individual freedom, states' rights, federalism, seperation of church and state, non-interventionism, constitutional government, personal independence, egoism, national defense, abolition of the welfare state, fair taxation, capitalism. I also strongly support the right to own firearms, which I think is a cornerstone of modern democracy.

I could almost be called an objectivist, but I disagree with Rand on a few points. I think protective tariffs may be necessary in the near future to help rebuild American industry, and I think co-operation with those who follow different ideologies is necessary in politics, whether I give them a "sanction" or not.

Wow, we're about on the same page! Cool! :thmbup1:

Nationality - American

Political - Libertarian all the way! Favorite quote about politics - "Republicans campaign like Libertarians, then rule like Democrats." In other words....HYPOCRITES!

Religion - Existential Deism.

Major Issues -

• Individual Freedom
  • States Rights
  • Anti-Welfare State
  • Anti-Nationalized Healthcare
  • Fair Taxation
  • Pro-Capital Punishment (in public) :chop1:
  • Smaller Government (basically says it all)
  • Anti-Global Warming Hysteria
  • Pro-Capitalism
  • Separation of Church and State
  • Pro-Gay Rights
  • Pro-2nd Amendment
  • Anti-Helmet and Seatbelt Laws - Let Those Who Ride Decide (adults, of course)
  • Anti-Affirmative Action
  • Neither Pro-Choice nor Pro-Life. Government should have never gotten involved in a medical decision between doctor and patient.

Neither Pro-Choice nor Pro-Life. Government should have never gotten involved in a medical decision between doctor and patient.

I support this message.

I think that Abortion, being on some level an act of violence, falls under the jurisdiction of the individual states.

Damnit, the southerner in me is coming out again... :marx1:

No, I live in Puerto Rico ... and don’t tell me that PR is part of USA(like all the people say) we have a commonwealth which I would prefer to have independence redder than being a damn COLONY of USA.

"Redder?" Huh?

Well, I'm damn sorry that the U.S. did not think of what your future wishes would be when they won the war. I'm also sorry that you see America as always getting richer and taking more no matter what - I know that, of course, Spain was so much different then too.

You don't like it, why don't you move to Spain?

Well, I'm damn sorry that the U.S. did not think of what your future wishes would be when they won the war. I'm also sorry that you see America as always getting richer and taking more no matter what - I know that, of course, Spain was so much different then too.

You don't like it, why don't you move to Spain?

lets keep it friendly peoples.

I support this message.

I think that Abortion, being on some level an act of violence, falls under the jurisdiction of the individual states.

Damnit, the southerner in me is coming out again... :marx1:

Thanks! I think abortion should have stayed in the doctor's office and not in the public arena. I do have a problem with women who use it as birth control, but for those women who have been advised by their physician to consider it in, say, cases of life-and-death for the mother, it should be an option. Late term abortions are the most heinous in my eyes. I mean, you should know far in advance of the last trimester whether or not you're going to do it.

Virtually everything that government has gotten its hands into has been ruined. Their involvement has caused abortion-on-demand, under achievement in education, and a huge tax burden on the citizens. Minimalism in government is the way IMHO.

Archived