Home

Vista x64... the horror, the HORROR!

Zagadka

Fact, Microsoft is a useless bunch of sheetheads uncapable of producing any half decent products without giving out roughly 67809740923472309 bugs and problems before the patches.

Basically, my advise would be DON'T USE VISTA for now. Let them smooth out the bugs before you use it. And trust me Microsoft is nowhere near as effective when it comes to glitch hunting compared to petro.

So my guess would be... run it on your old Xp box until vista irons up the bugs.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I've just installed Vista and I do have a couple of issues. You really will need to update all your drivers for everything. Make sure that your system has enough power, ram etc as Vista munches away at your system resources.

As said, companies are slowly updating stuff for Vista but its gonna take some time. I am not sure if Petroglyph will release a patch for Vista but I will find out

DMUK

• 3 months later...

While you are checking to see if Petroglyph will release a patch for the game for Vista, how about checking to see if they will come out with a new installer for the map editor that is compatible with Vista. Game installs fine and plays very well on my system. I am running Vista on a new pc, can't roll back to XP. The map editor uses an older installer that, while compatible with XP, is not compatible with Vista. Thanx.

Archived