Home

[K1 Request] Sith Uniforms on Korriban

xvader

Sorry if this has been requested or done before, but I haven't found anything.

Basically, what I want is the ability to wear the Sith uniforms that the students and teachers wear on Korriban.

I noticed that in the footlocker in the PC's bedroom (in the academy), you can find some Dark Jedi Knight robes. Would it be possible to replace these robes with the Sith uniforms instead?

Unfortunately there is a limited number of body models available for the PC to use, so to replace one of them with the Sith Uniform would have to remove one of the other game models (like light armor). See when you change out clothing/robes/armor you are actually changing the whole body model your character uses and there are a limited number of slots.

Though I made a mod that used the Jedi Robe Model and made it look more uniform-like. It is available from my website (link in my sig). It is called the Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack. ;)

Unfortunately there is a limited number of body models available for the PC to use, so to replace one of them with the Sith Uniform would have to remove one of the other game models (like light armor). See when you change out clothing/robes/armor you are actually changing the whole body model your character uses and there are a limited number of slots.

Though I made a mod that used the Jedi Robe Model and made it look more uniform-like. It is available from my website (link in my sig). It is called the Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack. ;)

So, let's say that we dropped the light armor model and replaced it with the Sith uniform model. Would this mean that all light armors that appear in the game would be replaced with a Sith uniform?

Okay, if there is a limited number of body models. Dose that mean that limited number is already taken? e.g. there are 256 body model slots, dose the program already use them all?

(on to my next point)

Under the assumption of the static number of body models, and assuming they are all used how about replacing the default clothing model for the PC in the beginning on the endorspire you would look like a sith but i don't think any of the republis solders would shoot you.

Archived