Home

TSL: Can't talk to NPCs

Lushros Dofine

Well this doesn't sound like a hardware problem because it actually deals with the way the characters do things. So I can probably help.

First off how recently did this occur and what is the most recent mod that you have put in your override? Also did you try taking your override out of the game and seeing whether or not a mod would have something to do with it?

Anyway if you answer those I should be able to help you.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Anyways,

A. It started right after I exited the Hidden Academy.

B. I removed every single file from Override, minus baseitems (when I remove it, the game crashes) and I still can't talk to them.

C. I can iniatiate conversations as long as it is Bao-Dur/Kreia - Exile and not Exile - Bao-Dur/Kreia.

• 2 months later...

The exact same thing happens to me, i cant talk to kriea or bao, therefore cant make lightsaber. This game has so many glitches, and im patched up, no mods or nothing. Im really mad about buying this joke piece of unfinished software!

The exact same thing happens to me, i cant talk to kriea or bao, therefore cant make lightsaber. This game has so many glitches, and im patched up, no mods or nothing. Im really mad about buying this joke piece of unfinished software!

If you aren't using any mods it sound like savegame corruption, which, unfortunately, can happen sporadically. Unless you're very savvy at modding the game (and willing to spend hours trying to manually repair your save game) the only thing to do in those situations is to reload an earlier save, unfortunately.

I don't think the patch resolves savegame corruption or prevents it from happening.

Archived