Home

Thinkin' bout moving from Xbox to PC version of BF2

Ar4gOrN

Are there any really major differences between the two? I know the expansion pack is only out for Xbox but are there any other things I should know?

PC Specs:

AMD Athlon 64

1 GB RAM

2.2 Ghz processor

GeForce 6150 (a card that came with my computer)

DVD-ROM Drive

DirectX 9.0

Over 200 GB of Hard Drive Disk Space

Are there any really major differences between the two? I know the expansion pack is only out for Xbox but are there any other things I should know?

PC Specs:

AMD Athlon 64

1 GB RAM

2.2 Ghz processor

GeForce 6150 (a card that came with my computer)

DVD-ROM Drive

DirectX 9.0

Over 200 GB of Hard Drive Disk Space

Lets see better looking game. More units on the battlefield. Some map changes on some maps. Plus on the pc you can make your own maps. I dont know of any difference online for battlefront 2 but im pretty sure its better on the pc imo that is.

Yeah, I've been meaning to switch from my PS2 version to a PC version for quite some time. I enjoy the PS2 version fine, but I've really been craving new material. Plus none of my friends have it for the PS2, so any possibility of playing with them online is out of the question. I think the game is only like, 20 bucks now anyway.

Oh, that might have been a reason I've delayed it for so long. My PC sucks. I mean, it really does. Let's see. 1.8 GHz processor (pent 4, I think), 512 MB RAM, I don't even know which graphics card I've got, but it can only support DirectX 7, which says enough. It's embarrassing.

Archived