Home

challenge

tehowner

...and I am the best no lie

plus it's a challenge not like I'm arrogant. I wanna see if anyone thinks they're any good

Please, enough of this immature boasting.

It is impossible to know you are the best unless you have fought every single Jedi Academy player and beat them all. I wonder how many there are? Care to take a guess?

Please grow up.

well, I'd put my guess at around...5 thousand or so players. at least ones that play decently often. and I've beaten not all of them, but all the good ones. so if I beat all the good ones I beat everyone yeah?

I seriously doubt you have beaten all the good ones. And as for your estimate, 5000? Jedi Academy is a pretty popular game. There are about 1000 online at any one time, i.e. guess again. And no, if you beat all the good ones, you have not beaten everybody.

:lock:

I'm not the best at Jedi Academy. In fact, I can't even strafe jump, I'm one notch shy of what one might call a ''noob.'' But I bet I could pwn you 1v1 anyway. If you're interested, let me know.

Difficulty: 1v1 TFFA, full force, full weapons, base server. No JA- mod BS.

Hey! you’re not even on the top 10 best players of Jedi Knight because no one is the beast ,kid , every winner falls , I beet you don’t even know the name of the ship where jaden crashes when he arrives to Yavin . don’t be arrogant , learn to live like a normal person... and :lock:

xD base sucks balls, only people who cant follow slider's instructions play it, and you would lose even in base O_o

Rofl, you wrong there dood.

JA+ Just is not needed and it is not "More". Because the mod takes away a lot of the game thus "Less" so the slogan "More is Better" is incorrect. Thus we call it JA-.

Until you can prove to most of us true players how base actually sucks your statement means nothing because nobody I know actually cares about jesus anims or special crap or jk2/sp moves. Play the game with the regular settings suz 2 say and you might actually learn a thing or two. Not to mention use a real weapon other than jacked up nubstick. Flipkick and Gripkick are not skill either. I find it funny how many people are always like "OMG you got owned" when they can pull a gripkick or pull+attack and halt game-play in the middle of a CTF game.

</rant>

xD base sucks balls, only people who cant follow slider's instructions play it, and you would lose even in base O_o

That is not true at all, although with Slider's serious lack of

English skills, the readme doesn't exactly flow well.

I have run servers in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy base.

I have also set up servers using xMod, JA+, EnsiMod, and

lots of others that I've long since forgotten about.

I currently run my server basejka, and my client side has

japlus and ensimod set up.

I can follow instructions, I just don't like the JA- mod, or

what it did to the community.

Well I find both baseja and JA+ have its pros and cons. I wo't say playing one or another is more/less n00b either. Well, unless you count those n00b admin who utilize those codes in fights. And tehowner troll is probable a good example of a n00bazoid that never grows up. FOREVER N00b!!!!

Speaking of which, too bad there will be no FU for PC, curse you sithspit LA.

Archived