Home

NEW PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN TRAILER!

jebbers

zOMG! I just saw it on tv and there are some great looking action scenes.

Captain Jack asks the crew "Well aren't any of you who have rescued me, happy to see me?" Everyone is quiet and the Jack the monkey raises his paw. I laughed.

Then Jack says something like "Why should I help you? 4 of you tried to kill me! And one succeeded." Then he looks at Elizabeth Swan. She hangs her head.

Then there was a brief scene where a ship is sailing through sand. And Jack is show as one of Davy Jones' men, all covered in barnacles.

This is probably my most looked-forward to movie right now. I loved the first two. I enjoy the second one better than most but I think I still like the first one better.

Middle sequels are always slightly disappointing, especially when they go for a cliffhanger ending. Even LotR:tTT is generally considered the worst of the bunch (Legolas skateboarding! What were they thinking!?).

I enjoyed both CotBP and DMC, I would even go as far as to say they were almost as good as each other. The only thing that lets the second one down is the fact that it is not a stand alone film, and relies too heavily on seeing the other two around it.

@jonhill - The Two Towers is probably my favourite movie of alltime. I liked it a bit better than RotK. :p

Each to their own. I enjoyed it a lot, Just not quite as much as the other two, maybe it was a bad example. IMO they need to be watched as one film anyway, just like PotC 2 & 3.

Archived