Home

Profile your fellow RDers!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

-chuckles- So when did this become a discussion over Ave's singing voice? Hehe, sounds like you must be pretty good, Ave dear.

Anyway, on the topic. I haven't been around for ages, but here's my stuff on the old forum crowd-

Darth_Ave- Is crazy, awesome, has a great fashion sense and used to love Michael Buble. Do you still, Darth?

Mashi- Mashi... Mashi... The insane anthro with a pink website. She was totally whacked back in the day.

Miss_Mayhem- Fanfic author extraodinare, y'all.

Cheez- The crazy guy with the sunglasses. He was always the weird one, the one that started arguments... God, he was cool, in the weird way.

And... That's all I really remember. I'm back, you guys. Pyro is back. And, to continue this odd conversation, I can sing. So bring it on. -takes combat pose-

She was really popular because of her insanely awesome fanfiction. Than she left here and I dunno if she posted on FF.net anymore because I never go there. I just stopped writing fanfiction when DigitalDreamer commented on all my stories about how bad my grammer is. IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY MICROSOFT WORD IS BROKEN SO I DON'T HAVE SPELLCHECK!

She was really popular because of her insanely awesome fanfiction. Than she left here and I dunno if she posted on FF.net anymore because I never go there. I just stopped writing fanfiction when DigitalDreamer commented on all my stories about how bad my grammer is. IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY MICROSOFT WORD IS BROKEN SO I DON'T HAVE SPELLCHECK!

yeah but it is your fault for not learning that **** back in the ****ing 3rd grade

OMFG PYRO!!!! ~huggz~ It has been freckin FOREVERRR!! OMGLUV!

DARTHY!!! -hugs- I missed you so much! I missed you all! -hugs for everyone- Wait... You're a mod now?! SINCE WHEN!? -is insanely jealous- And... Mayhem's a mod too!? EVERYONE'S A MOD NOW!

Oh, and the reason I'm not insanely active on fanfiction.net anymore is because...

A) It won't let me post stories half the time, and my internet's less than 40kb, so I can't be stuffed waiting for the pages to load.

B) Stupid writer's block.

C) I have no time to write! I'm crazy busy with making cosplays, making AMVs and getting uber ready for conventions that are six months away... But I'm cosplaying a freakin' suit of armor, so I HAVE to be ready!

Anything interesting happened around here OTHER than you all becoming mods, and my slow internet?

Archived