Home

Profile your fellow RDers!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all of you are ingrates for not mentioning me and my ultraviolet gorgeous radiation.

Yeah, I said it. And I didn't forget to list my monocle avatar.

@Ave: How are you recording yourself singing? It sounds like you opened Sound Studio on a school computer and started recording.

And I did record myself properly in grade seven, I sounded like a news anchor in his late 20's. No one knew it was me when I presented it to my class.

@Ave: How are you recording yourself singing? It sounds like you opened Sound Studio on a computer and started recording.

I used the sound recorder on my grandma's computer. I ain't got no fancy software for recordin and all that jibber jabber.

Oh and did I mention that I have a SCAT SOLO! (Be bop be doo!)

You should go to the school computer and do that, microphones on Macs are surprisingly good. Or you could bask in the glory of me, the only male soprano in the school choir.

No, I'm not a bloody soprano. If I was in the choir I'd probably be a baritone, but I'm not so I'll never know.

No duets. Of all the altos, I'm probably the Prima Donna of our school. Not the overall prima donna, Although if you had a quintet of the best 4 of each singing class (soprano, alto, tenor, bass) I'd probably be representing the altos. Me or Lynette. Probably Lynnette cause she's a freshmen

Wow. Since everyone's going all random, I'll go random too.

RICHARD HORVITZ IS COMING TO A CONVENTION NEAR ME, AND I'M GOING TO IT!!! I'M GONNA GIVE HIM BACON AND TUNA!!! AND MAKE HIM SCREAM I AM ZIM!!! AND YELL ABOUT LOSING HIS BRAIN. YIPPEE!!!

Okay. My spazzfit is now over. Any comments?

Archived