Home

[k2 skin request ]

l2ash

ok here is the 411, k i dunno the code of his head but the best way to explain it, hes the one guy that look old (lil gray area in his gotee), its that one,

but ne ways to the point, i would like some guys to remove the gray area in his gotee an his hair.

l2ash, please refrain from using forms of chatspeak here on the forums, please take the time to type out the words. This isn't IM. Also I must repeat part of the requests rules here;

3. When you make your request use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done and take the time to think about what it is you would like to see, after all you’re the one making the request but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also consider that it takes time and effort to make a mod and the request should involve thought and effort on your part as well.

uhhhhhhhh, Me so Confused (just kidddie)

alright hawke or whatever prefer, ok i'm guess i need to include more info on my part (heck i'm not sure if that what ur (you are or you're) refering to)

but the guy with that grayish gotee, can anyone like give me a younger version, like give him a Light brown color to his gotee as well as his head hair

Corrected 'chat' word as example.

What I am meaning about more info is something like an image, especially for a skin request. Saying this grey bearded guy gives someone very little to go on. -RH

Archived