Home

Devil May Cry 4: Coming to a 360 near you!

BongoBob

Sony did succeed in preventing Devil May Cry from going over to Nintendo. But I think the ultimate reason why Capcom has brought over the series to Xbox360 is because they're doing so well on the 360, Capcom has supported the 360 pretty heavily and so far they haven't done much for the PS3, at least not exclusively.

I hope Sony understands just how bad this is for their console. They're losing and they need to come out with a miracle and fast.

Nintendo also needs to speed it up on all of their major franchise games to catch up with XBox.

As for Devil May Cry, I don't own an XBox or a PS3, so I wouldn't care. :p

Nintendo also needs to speed it up on all of their major franchise games to catch up with XBox.

No they don't. Wii is already passed the halfway mark in terms of catching up with the Xbox360 and the only major franchise card they've played so far has been Zelda... and that was a GameCube game. They've come this far without their franchises.

Nintendo is letting third parties release their games and experiment with the mechanics of the Wii right now. All of their major releases, Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros are coming by the end of the year to early next year.

I think it's wise for Nintendo to hold them off till then, especially when it comes down to attracting third party support. Companies are too afraid with competing with Nintendo on their own platform.

No they don't. Wii is already passed the halfway mark in terms of catching up with the Xbox360 and the only major franchise card they've played so far has been Zelda... and that was a GameCube game. They've come this far without their franchises.

Ok, let me rephrase that then.

Nintendo needs to speed it up on all of their major franchise games... for me. :xp:

Though I suppose the longer they take, the better they'll be.

Capcom is definitely liking Microsoft's bed. After Dead Rising and Lost Planet selling so well no wonder they're considering this.

So 360 has Blue Dragon and that Eternal Sonata game in the bag, all Microsoft needs is the new Final Fantasy game (the director of the game expressed interest in that very recently) and MGS4 (same). After that even Playstation 3's Second Life v2 Home can't do anything about 360's domination.

Edit: Forgot UT3, Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, and Mercenaries 2. Now we only need Ninja Gaiden Sigma and we'll have everything...

Bah, they can keep Ninja Gaiden, I couldn't beat the first two versions anyway...

So 360 has Blue Dragon and that Eternal Sonata game in the bag, all Microsoft needs is the new Final Fantasy game (the director of the game expressed interest in that very recently) and MGS4 (same). After that even Playstation 3's Second Life v2 Home can't do anything about 360's domination.

Edit: Forgot UT3, Assassin's Creed, GTA IV, and Mercenaries 2. Now we only need Ninja Gaiden Sigma and we'll have everything...

Bah, they can keep Ninja Gaiden, I couldn't beat the first two versions anyway...

Those are the games Nintendo needs...

Devil May Cry with the wii-mote and nunchuck? How awesome would that be?

Nintendo is getting a Final Fantasy, I just hope its not some rushed quick type of game, like ffX-2. An MGS game would also be welcome on the Wii, I would settle for a port of the PSP portable ops game (since the wii mainly gets ports anyways)

And yeah, too bad Sony. I like the PS2 games I have, but the PS2 itself sucks. Bad laser, and no horsepower ruin the console. The only good thing about it is the pressure sensitive buttons (should of have been included on the wii mote, oh well)

Devil May Cry with the wii-mote and nunchuck? How awesome would that be?

Your arms would fall off by the end of the first level. :p

Those are the games Nintendo needs...

Nintendo is getting a Final Fantasy, I just hope its not some rushed quick type of game, like ffX-2. An MGS game would also be welcome on the Wii..

A port of FF, MGS4, and DMC4 for the Wii... right...

Well, they're bringing Force Unleashed out for both PS3 and PS2, so it's not impossible, just unlikely, and the graphics would obviously have to be tuned down a bit...But the Wii has the ultimate gameplay ace up its sleeve, which is what a lot of people are looking for these days, especially if it's affordable...

Btw,

the official trailer if anyone's interested and hasn't seen it yet, it looks like uber pwnage to me, I just hope they don't mess the story up *cough*DMC2*cough*

DMC 3 rocked though. I think capcom learned their lesson from DMC2.

I am not saying to port ff 13, and mgs 4 to the Wii, just games in those specific series would be awesome on the Wii.

Your arms would fall off by the end of the first level. :p

Makes working out fun... :D Nice cardio exercise plus toning...

Sucks for Sony. To tell the truth, I heard that the 360 will drop $100 when Halo 3 comes out. I like Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear Solid. If FF and MGS go 360, then I probably will too, because a $300 console is more affordable than a $5-600 console.

Wii60, hah, I never thought I would see the day, because I have always like #1. Nintendo, #2. Sony, then #3. M$...

Capcom is definitely liking Microsoft's bed. After Dead Rising and Lost Planet selling so well no wonder they're considering this.

Oh, forgot Virtua Fighter, lawls.

Archived