Home

POTC 3 Trailer

SeaTurtle

• 2 weeks later...

so using Jesus Christ as an expletive is so much more creative and unique than the word retard?

You can't stop me, you can't beat me, more importantly you can never dissuade me. If you were smart you would ignore me. But as you hang out on LucasForum's Monkey Island board, that rules you out. I thought Joshi was a fncking retard, now they're all coming out of the woodwork.

so using Jesus Christ as an expletive is so much more creative and unique than the word retard?

You can't stop me, you can't beat me, more importantly you can never dissuade me. If you were smart you would ignore me. But as you hang out on LucasForum's Monkey Island board, that rules you out. I thought Joshi was a fncking retard, now they're all coming out of the woodwork.

As you appear to be completely devoid of intelligence, it wouldn't occur to you that a common expletive does not require any extra wit to establish a point. And would you please tell someone why you think Joshi is a retard? I can't think of any reason that anyone would hate Joshi so passionately, apart from, perhaps if their argument towards him was completely thwarted by him, or if he has locked a thread of yours, perhaps he refused to ban you? That seems like it would be quite an insulting offence in your eyes since you seem to so desperately yearn to be banned.

Sorry, Sea Turtle, everything was going well until Rye Rye Rocco made his half baked contribution. Captain Jack isn't Guybrush enough.

Please stop clogging up my PotC thread.

Now to get back on topic...Captain Jack featurette!

Hmm, fairly entertaining. Not really very many extra shots, but it still looks like it might be pretty good. I'm kinda anxious to get my hands on the Def Con track by Immediate Music though (the tune that plays in the background of that clip as well as part of the trailer). I haven't been able to find it anywhere and of course, immediate Music hasn't released it.

There are not many threads to post in anymore. Well, anyway, I've been reading up, and I have a few things to say, due to my observations.

1 - Ave, of course I was always mean to you. New people, young new people deserve it. It's the circle all must complete when entering a community of assholes, especially those under 16 years old. I used to be a compassionate, happy person, you know. The assholes have made me a better person. Now, I'm a grumpy old man. As your senior, take my advice: When someone is being a dick to you, you can either try to retort or throw a hissy fit. Both are acceptable responses. Now, here is the test. On that same note, who in their right mind would lay upon your shoulders the power to moderate a section of their forum?

2 - Fealiks, I have been pretty much the same to you, no? Fourteen years old? Pitiful! Blasphemy and madness. I can train you. I can make you better.

1 - Ave, of course I was always mean to you. New people, young new people deserve it. It's the circle all must complete when entering a community of assholes, especially those under 16 years old. I used to be a compassionate, happy person, you know. The assholes have made me a better person. Now, I'm a grumpy old man. As your senior, take my advice: When someone is being a dick to you, you can either try to retort or throw a hissy fit. Both are acceptable responses. Now, here is the test. On that same note, who in their right mind would lay upon your shoulders the power to moderate a section of their forum?

Well thank you for offering me an explaniation. I see your point of view and compleatly understand. I'm sorry you're old and grumpy, and I'm youthful and spirited and delishious.

Oh, and Thrik would. It's not a major board. Just the spam infested, hate fest, stupdity filled, flame hole that is Razputin's Domain. Nobody there talks about Psychonauts anymore, just random interjections and being complete dumbasses, perverts, and annoying people. At least I get out of there sometimes. ~sigh~ I'll always remember the good ol' days.

I used to frequent Raz's Domain, until people started talking about things that frankly, didn't interest me (i.e, ships) and I didn't actually need any help in the game anymore. I still go by every now and then, but Ave's right, it's a little spam infested.

Oh who am I to talk, this place would be just as spam infested if we had enough people.

Archived