Home

Blue Puppies!!!

Well, what if we didn't come to get naked? what then, poopdog!

What if we were innocent people just trying to work our way through dreary lives and then you post a thread with such a happy title blue puppies!!! but then when I open it I see no blue puppies. you have crushed my will to live. sir, that is despicable and i applaud you for it.

Maybe you will be more concientious of other people in the future poopdog.

:firemad::firemad::firemad::firemad:

You sir are a good man. And dammit I feel shame for not providing you what was promised. Seeing as I have vaction this week, I vow to make you a picture of a blue puppy sometime in the near future.

P.S. Didn't I see you over in the Dreamfall forums as well? If so add +5 respektz and +5 awesomeness to your personal stats.

You sir are a good man. And dammit I feel shame for not providing you what was promised. Seeing as I have vaction this week, I vow to make you a picture of a blue puppy sometime in the near future.
well i think I am mollified for now, poopdog. i think we can get along in the future, but only if you provide the pictures. otherwise there will be some extreeeem trouble, quite possibly involving large revolving doors and mink hats.

P.S. Didn't I see you over in the Dreamfall forums as well? If so add +5 respektz and +5 awesomeness to your personal stats.
yes that was me, i am all over the place. i was also on thedivide.net forum for a long time but then they got their domain stolen so i haven't been in a while.

paprika! Damn, why didn't I think of that. It makes so much sense now. Those fools at Yale won't know what hit them now!

I'd like to see harvard and yale just have like a dance-off to show who is indeed the better school.

Chicken patties.

paprika! Damn, why didn't I think of that. It makes so much sense now. Those fools at Yale won't know what hit them now!

I'd like to see harvard and yale just have like a dance-off to show who is indeed the better school.

Chicken patties.

Even chicken patties didn't make that statement yellow.

I am disappointed at your lack of commitment and feel that I was misled into exploring this hive of half-heartfelt false insanity.

You have failed in this....

In order to redeem yourself in my toes you must journey the land of intranetz0rz and bring be the "ultimate proof".

Beware, that is the land of the sane, and I still sense some within you...

do not let this become your downfall...

Spock out.

That was a clever trick youngling. Thou hast not forsaken thine beeth yet. For in thine proper time, thoust has been fullfilled by bees in thine belly. And herefore shalst be known as bee-belly. Post-haste forsuth thine shall be forver recompressed by magical candy and forlone with bygones. For thine Odyssey hasth petri dishes in the dishwasher.

I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

Youngling? *chuckles*

Are you so deluded?

The bees are fallacies of the liver.

The belly, the window of the souls outhouse.

The magical candy no longer exists for in my true state unnecessary.

My odyssey has tasted the dishwater of many petris, yours is nothing illuminate.

Have you learned nothing of the wayless ways?

*eats poopdogjr's poopy icecream cones!*

Archived