Home

Blue Puppies!!!

• 1 month later...

I did a painting with dogs wearing jet-packs the other day. Just letting the community know. Cuz we are on some mean streets here. And my art is made to help make take our minds off the gang wars and drug peddling. Just say no. or Yes. I can't remember which.

You know, I thought this thread was about the real 'blue puppies' that are bred in Japan.

Sorry to say, the reality of the blue puppies (and other exotic dog traits) is a very cruel one.

In an article I read about this, due to the constant inbreeding of these dogs, some are born without the top of their skulls, with one eyes, no noses, or worse.

All for the sake, for example, of having blue fur.

I'm sorry to write something so sad, but that's the truth. It isn't cute.

I heard about people paying to have their pets fur colored or fur cut a certain way and thought that they have way too much money. Some pets had cool designs, whereas others looked despicable. It doesn't really surprise me; afterall, there are pet shrinks, special pet chefs, pet stylists. <sarcastic> Yes, I'm pretty sure that if I had loads of cash to blow, taking that little rat of a dog to a psychiatrist would be the top of my list.

Good singing Avery. Is there a limit to the number of minutes/amount you can upload or could you sing Don McLean's "American Pie" in it's entirety?

Speaking of puppies, I got a shock collar for my dog the other day and he wouldn't get off the couch, so I MEANT to give him a 40% little zap. My little brother turned it up to %60 and I accidentally pressed the "Continuous" button, he yelped, ran, and pissed himself on his way downstairs to hide under the computer desk.

It was the saddest thing I've ever had a part in.

• 1 month later...

Archived