Home

A shining example

raVen_image

Originally posted by storken:

Exactly Niko. Just look at this one. I haven't read it. If someone has, could you please tell me if it's something important in it that I should know...

HeHe...don't bother ...there's nothing important in it...just strange "ramblings" from the earth

I got lost in the middle whats happening? What is this all about? Why do I have the urge to set my alarm clock to go off every hour and when it goes off stick my head in a tub of Jello? Why am I asking so many questions? Why does this seem like one of my longest posts?

------------------

words_sig.gif

AHHHHHHH I grew 2 more heads am I going crazy? please dont answer that.

Why'd you tell me that now I need another coconut

visit my website at sign my guest book look at my pics and all that other stuff okay do it

Monkeys with monkeys shouldn't play with other monkey's monkeys.

does that seem sick or what?

If i were a demonic skull or a secret how many heads would I lose?

Originally wrote and posted by Heracio T. Marley

Why dont people answer my questions?

The point is Storky is a Stork trapped inside a human body tongue.gif

You know I'm kinda a lil losted as to why is NiKo singled out as an attention seeker when he said he's gonna cut back on posting. I mean no one said anything about when Frenchy said she was gonna stop posting at 1000 posts, no one said she was looking for attention, nor did anyone say anything about Mega when he said he was considering leaving the forum for good I mean other than "don't stay we love you" kinda thing. No offence to Frenchy or Mega, I'm just trying to make a point, why is he singeled out as an attention seeker, and yet no one else is? It seems kinda hypocritical or like there's one set of rules for some people and a diff set of rules for the others.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but I'm just wondering it doesn't seem fair. I'm not denying that Raven could have a point, but seriously I don't know why he needed to single out NiKo when he hadn't even done anything, from where I was sitting it looked like he was deliberatly trying to start a fight. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno it's just how I saw it. But you guys should know me by now, I'm always gonna stick up for my friends and NiKo is a very good friend and I just didn't see the relevence in comparing his posts to a packet of ciggerettes

However, I do apologize to Raven for accusing him of being Guybrush or whatever, at least Raven has the intelligence, besides if it was Guybrush he woulda posted this in the clues and hints forum tongue.gif

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Guest murta

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

damn right! get the sticks outta your asses!

its a public forum, u all jump on people at the first chance, when they have just as much right as you to be here, and post nething they want just like you.

Don't know about anyone else but I really dfon't agree with Raven's comments about drugs, I know he's joking (hope so anyway) but drugs aren't a joking matter, they ruin and take lives.

I can stop being serious now

cheese

(Blink 182 are topping the UK album charts by the look of it BTW NFG, something to cheer you up smile.gif)

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

and your not a real stork... whats your point!?

You think I'm not a real stork? I am!!!

Originally posted by Natty:

The point is Storky is a Stork trapped inside a human body tongue.gif

Human body???? I will take that as an insult. mad.gif

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

Now spammed more then 1000 times.

[This message has been edited by storken (edited June 17, 2001).]

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

I definitly see raven's point, which is: He just used Niko's "cutting down on posting" and his smoking as an allegory, and that's about it.

But in this case, I won't say I agree or disagree, I will just say:

I don't care!

Don't get caught up in stupid details folks, it makes no sense.

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by Heracio T. Marley:

I got lost in the middle whats happening? What is this all about? Why do I have the urge to set my alarm clock to go off every hour and when it goes off stick my head in a tub of Jello? Why am I asking so many questions? Why does this seem like one of my longest posts?

Hmmm... Maybe your sig has something to do with it tongue.gif

Originally posted by fender:

How about this for a theory............Storken is a Stork trapped in a Storks body. What do you reckon smile.gif

that was what Natty thought first, but it's W-R-O-N-G!!!

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

Now spammed more then 1000 times.

I didn't post "Im leaving" for attention. I posted it because I didn't want to be the type of person who leaves and everyone wonders why, or if the died or something. I simply did it for INFORMATION purposes.

The reason I'm still here? 967 posts thats why. I'm going to be a legend

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

A dog can't get struck by lightning. You know why? Cause he's too close to the ground. See, lightning strikes tall things. ~Barney (the Andy Griffith Show)

Originally posted by murta:

...but drugs aren't a joking matter, they ruin and take lives.

America is (Verbally) very anti-drug for those reasons...probably the loudest shouters of "Say NO to drugs" world-wide. And yet...

and yet, America is the largest consumer market, world-wide, for drugs, ...maybe even the largest producers and shippers...who knows?

...there HAS to be a joke in there somewhere.

My (over-used) reference to heavy drugs was in responce to niko saying that I was stupid for smoking...I wanted to show him how stupid I could be. And his response was correct...he said I was stupid...not the nicotine.

My opinion is that "drugs" are completely neutral...it is the USERS of drugs that ruin and take lives(even if it is their own)....same goes for guns, rock music...etc. in short, we are attacking the ssymptoms of a problem when we blame ACTIONS on inanimate objects. The drugs don't ask to be made or bought...and they don't force themselves down your throat.

and I am just...sick... with this Politically Correct, humorless, societal movement that tries to tell us what IS and ISN'T funny. I think we can and SHOULD laugh...at every aspect of ourselves. Yes, we'll encounter things that are unamusing, even offensive...but the alternative is so much worse.

I know you didn't post it for attention purposes Frenchy, that's what I'm saying, what you posted was no different to what NiKo posted (well in my eyes anyway) and yet everyone jumps on NiKo's back and automatically says he's looking for attention which I didn't think was fair. Coz like you said, you posted it for information purposes so that when you did stop posting, no one would really wonder why you've stopped posting all of a sudden and wouldn't think you've died or something

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Archived