Home

Music?

What type of music do you listen to, and what are your favorite bands?

The band I listen to the most is Tool, and A Perfect Cirlcle, but here are my other favorite bands...

System of a Down, Pearl Jam, Tool, A perfect circle, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Avenged Sevenfold, Audio Slave,Linkin Park,Eminem,3 Days Grace, The Beattles, Beck, Black Sabbath, Blues Traveler, Bob Marley, Buddy Guy, Dave Matthews, Elton John, Everlast, Fleetwood Mac, Good Charlotte, Greatful Dead, Green Day, Iron Maiden, Jerry Cantrell, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Modest Mouse, Neil Young, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourn, Pink Floyd, R.E.M, Rage Against the Machine, Rush, Sound Garden, Sublime, Temple of the Dog, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Tom Petty, U2, Gorillaz, Van Halen, Death Cab for Cutie, Jet, Foo Fighters, Desturbed, Guns n Roses, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Queen,The Clash, Santana, Kiss, Steve Miller,Ministry, Blues Traveler, and others that I can't quite think of, at the top of my head.

Oouh, I like lotsa' music! hmm, let's see, my favorite genres are: Techno (hardcore/hardstyle primarily), Metal (heavy, power and some industrial), Electronica, Reggea, Rap, R'n'B and some Pop music.

My favorite bands are System of a down, Wizard (german power metal band), At Vance, Angra, As I lay dying, Dragonforce, Red hot chili peppers, Nightwish, Linkin Park, Inner circle, UB 40 and TATU.

Favorite single artists are Shaggy, Eminem (Before all the gangsta rap, the slim shady times), Snoop dog, DJ Zany (so many dutch dj's I like, but Zany is the KING of Hardstyle), Deepack and Craig David.

(Nice thread Han Sala :D!)

• 1 year later...

Mainly late 70's to early 90's hard Rock and Metal, although my i-Pod is quite eclectic...

Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Mark Boals, Iron Maiden, Heart, Jeff Scott Soto, Joe Lynn Turner, Jeff Healey, Stratovarius, Megadeth, Metallica, Guns n' Roses, Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Jason Becker, Helloween, Stevie Vai, Ronnie Dio, Huey Lewis and the News, Aerosmith, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, pantera, Hammerfall, Motorhead, Rainbow, Rush, Scorpions, The Stooges, Thin Lizzy, Van Halen, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Shins, Vast, Simple Minds, George Clinton, Al Greene, Curtis Mayfield, Stevie Wonder, David Bowie, The Cure, New Order, Phill Collins, Jamiroqui, to name a few

rock, rap, metal, celtic, country, techno, trance, indie, plus almost every other genre, the only music i dont like is the old american music like "you are my sunshine" and all that feel good, dont know what a real song is kind of crap.

Favorite band is Pink Floyd I own all of there cds and a few records, favorite band to listen to over and over is Led Zeppelin, and my favorite to really rock out to and listen to all the time is Rob Zombie cause when it comes to rock, rage, and hot ass chicks you really cant beat the Zombie, and thats all I care about. :D

Archived