Home

Make HK47 a Jedi

TheRealDem

The title says it all.Is there anyway you could do this?Ive used KSE and gave HK a few Force powers and it work so is there anyway to make him a Jedi?You know give him a side quest like when he gains the last of his memories and give him the power to use the lightsaber and use darkside force powers.

Well Look at Grievous He was a Droid and he used them so droids can use it;P If anyone could do it let me know.Otherwise oh well.
That doesn't change the fact that the KOTOR didn't give HK-47 melee combat animations and droids being Force sensitive. I do wished that HK-47 did have melee combat animations and we knew how to give them to him.

Besides, Grievous is an organic with droid parts if you noticed his beating heart just before he was blasted by Obi-Wan Kenobi, plus he did not use the Force. ;)

That doesn't change the fact that the KOTOR didn't give HK-47 melee combat animations and droids being Force sensitive. I do wished that HK-47 did have melee combat animations and we knew how to give them to him.

Besides, Grievous is an organic with droid parts if you noticed his beating heart just before he was blasted by Obi-Wan Kenobi, plus he did not use the Force. ;)

isn't that a violation of a rule of some sort? cause maybe not all of us have seen episode 3 (just a possiblity)

isn't that a violation of a rule of some sort? cause maybe not all of us have seen episode 3 (just a possiblity)

What's a violation? Giving HK-47 melee animations? Or Shem mentioning Grievous being organic? I don't see how either is against any rules.

Archived