Home

Hehehe... I have been here for two years and...

The Source

Hehehe... I have been here for two years and...

I have never had a happy birthday thread. Lol... Hehehe...

Unless someone you know personally posts here it might have to do with you not having your birth-date set in your profile. People aren't mind-readers after all. :D

Unless someone you know personally posts here it might have to do with you not having your birth-date set in your profile. People aren't mind-readers after all. :D

Yeah. I removed my birthdate two months ago. Under a fit of depression, I thought it was wise to hide my seasoned age. Lol... Hehehe...

@Shem - June 27. :)

Yeah. I removed my birthdate two months ago. Under a fit of depression, I thought it was wise to hide my seasoned age. Lol... Hehehe...
I'm 31 and I'm not ashamed of it. :D

@Shem - June 27. :)
My bad, I was looking at your sign up date. :fist::headbump:

Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat. No one wished me a happy birthday last April 2nd (hint, hint ;) ) either. Happy Birthday!

Yeah, it was only when I made a Thread, people began to wish me a Happy Birthday. Mine is tomorrow on the 25th March. Anyway, Happy Birthday.

Dont feel bad, I didnt get any messages the last two Jan 24ths either...

Yeah, it was only when I made a Thread, people began to wish me a Happy Birthday. Mine is tomorrow on the 25th March. Anyway, Happy Birthday.

Meh... I dont like having to remind people to do stuff like that. Its too much like begging, or begging for attention... and Id rather not do either. >_> Its just not the same as if they do it on their own.

@Jae, I don't know if I'd call having a spouse who likes to "pwn" you all the time a bad thing...

Personally, I never make birthday threads (unless I did sometime and forgot about it) because I can never remember when birthdays are, and I usually don't bother reading LF's calendar because frankly it's just boring. If you want birthday threads you got to give people a reason to make them. Be around more often, have more interactive conversations, make friends. The more you interact with people the more interest they have in you. Having some form of memorable personality helps, I can't make a birthday thread for you if I can't even remember which DarkSithRevanJediMasterForceVader5438Eleventynine!!11! you are (you're not really the Dark Lord of the Sith....Deal with it)....not saying that's everyone's problem, but it in my opinion it's rampant on this forum.

Sometimes it's just that a few people generally start birthday threads, and they are more likely to post them for people they know....

*start sucking up to the popular kids*

J/K but not really

We really need to make a FAQ for forum popularity, complete with cheat codes...

I nominate Jae Onasi (as SWK's official social butterfly) to craft this document.

Also if you need advice on being social, please spam her inbox with questions

It's my personal code to not make birthday threads because I have about 3.5 kilobytes of memory and will inevitably leave someone out.

But strictly on topic I have to say I prefer individual birthday threads as they tend to be more entertaining depending on who the recipient is.

Officially Officialum threads do get clogged up fast.

Archived