Home

House purge coming. What will happen to the cities?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Chapter 6 brings the much anticipated House Purge, removing all houses that have had no activity for a year.

As most of you know, after the CU (Combat Upgrade) and NGE (New Game Enhancements) - players left the game in thousands making cities like ghost towns and once mighty guilds, short on members.

Although everyone has been crying out for the house purge, to free up much needed space around the planets - what will it do to the already tiny communities out there?

With all the focus on Mos Eilsey, will other planets become barren? What are your views on this?

DMUK

i cant wait hate going to cities that are empty, there are already plenty of empty NPC cities we didnt need empty player cities.

Mind you it may have been a bit different if the NGE didnt drive away lots players!

I hope they get rid of Farmer Centre on starsider, its a city called Misson Centeral on Talus, home to only Farmers! there are farm groups galore there, threatening players, trying to abuse them lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about this. I find it interesting when i get the chance to take a cruise around the planets. I think i mentioned this before, but it was pretty cool when I once came across a house with "last updated march 2003" or something like that. it was about 2 motnhs ago I think ^.^

The more i think about it, the less I like it. The old houses and cities give galaxies a history. And if the houses go, surely that means cities derank, and starports go as well? so what happens when you go to naboo etc. You have starports and about 4 active cities. thats not going to make travel easy at all.

nay for the house purge. just make the maps bigger I say :xp:

lol yeah.. i have been playing since day one on radiant... i find it depressing going through all the empty cities.. i say just open them all up for leadership...i meen.. no one leads the empty ones any more. open up the memorial race ballet boxes get a new mayor for them and rebuild

Archived